Who do you think will be the next to beat Erica Kane's marriage record?

• Members

As we know Erica's been married 10 times. If she marries Jackson at the end of the show, she'll make it 11. but with her gone, you know some other soap lady will eventually match her. I don't think they will put Viki and Clint on OLTL together for a marriage at the end but if they did, that would be 10 for her (counting Roger Gordon.)actually her daughter Jessica's been married already about five times thanks to Tess.

On Y&R If Niki comes back to Y&R one day and marries Victor, that would be about nine or ten for her. I bet it will be someone from Y&R or Days who will hit Susan's mark before it ends.

Now don't misunderstand, i'm talking ladies. I don't know who the most married man in daytime is right now but i know both Adam Chandler and Asa Buchanan had 13 marriages each at the end of their runs. That is counting their first wives Athea Chandler and Olympia Buchanan. If we find out Adam married Brooke off screen, then that would make him winner with 14.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It could be OLTL's Blair:

Asa

Todd

Todd

Max

Todd

Todd

Todd

John

Eli

That makes 9

Brooke is close but not quite. She'd be up there with Erica, but like Erica, many of her marriages turned out to be invalid. I think her legal count is ~7

Eric

Grant

Thorne

Whip

Nick

Eric

Ridge

lol...again read original post

• Members

Some of those times with Todd i don't think were legal. remember one time she thought she was marrying Walker Laurence. She married the original Todd three legal times then she married new Todd once. They tried to marry another time but crazy Margret kidnapped Todd and then Blair. It only brings her to eight.

I do admire Soap characters though. I know people who say, "No way, once is more than enough! No more." or people like my mother who've had two long term marriages and that will probably be it. Soap characters never give up on finding the right person. I know soapy situations have split them apart but they never stop trying to find the right one. They all want that "Joe and Ruth Martin" marriage. or if you are Days fan "Alice and Tom Horton." I think they all want that and they keep going out and trying to find it, even Erica Kane i beleive deep down wants that kind of relationship.

• Members

If ATWT wasn't cancelled, I think Katie Peretti would have had the most potential to beat Erica's record. She was still very young, and already married Simon Frasier, Henry Coleman, Mike Kasnoff, Jack Snyder, Brad Snyder and was just about to marry Chris Hughes. And since the show seemed sometimes like "As Katie's World Turns", I'm sure she would have had no trouble breaking the record.

• Members

Sami Brady should be up there. I am not 100% sure, but i think there were an early 2 to austin, 1 to franco, 2-3 to lucas, another 1 to austin, 2 to EJ, 1 to rafe, 1 to brandon. granted, i believe not even half went through and the ones that did tend to be annuled. LOL. But she is up there in terms of weddings.

• Members

I was just thinking of Sami, but yeah, she's about 50-50 in terms of marriages actually taking place. I think she married Austin, Brandon, Lucas, EJ, and Rafe each once, at the end of it.

Marlena might be at 8. She's had:

Don

Roman

Eugene (Didn't she marry him as part of smoking out some killer?)

RoJohn

Roman again? Or they were just "still married" since his 1984 death wasn't real

John (in 1999)

Alex North (Can't remember if they got married in 2005-06, but she was definitely retconned as having been married to him pre-Don)

John (2006, in Italy)

John (2009, in their last episode)

Half of those are probably just vow renewals, and I can't even try to figure out the legal situation with the Roman/John switcheroo, and Alex North's existence might have invalidated all but the last one, so I DON'T KNOW. This show is insane.

• Members

I think she got 1 divorce from Lucas, 1 from EJ, and currently is married to rafe. I believe all others ended in annulment.

Looking at her bio is hilarious...

This is missing a few weddings though. With Austin they had the paris one, the carrie punching her one, the vegas one, and i think one other when he returned last. Lucas and her had the green wedding and i think at least one other. Plus the franco murder wedding.

Archived