AMC: Actress Returning?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's why we've been treated to scene after scene with Greenlee talking about her "dad" and her "father." As well as Jack constantly obsessing over his "daughter" Greenlee and her dysfunctional/abusive relationship with Fronsian alpha dick Ryan while his real daughter and son, Lily and Reggie, have been fixtures on the side of milk cartons for years. (A recurring motif on all three ABC soaps) But at least Lily got an appearance on the 40th. As far as we know Reggie is STILL at basketball camp.

I hope that if he returns, it's with Amanda Seyfried's Joni on his arm and they can say they were living on the Greek island of Kalokairi and sing Abba songs. :D

• Members

Oh I hope so. That's something I want to see very badly and I love the dynamics of the K/M family. Love Lily with Jack; Reggie; Kendall; Zach; Bianca, but especially Erica. Love the mother/daughter bond they had built :wub: I am a sucker for that family stuff.

The K/M family was one of the few things done right these last 6 years, so of course that meant AMC had to destroy it. Reggie was gold. He had chemistry with all the members of the K/M family and I loved the way he hassled Greenlee :lol: His loving relationships with the rest of the gang was so special. He was another gem that Frons let get away. :(

• Members

And everybody else has seen the value of that gem: The Wire, Lie to Me, Parenthood, and Friday Night Lights

ITA with you. The Kane-Montgomerys was one of the best thing AMC did in recent history. I know SuLu had some issues with Erica being "domesticated" but I believe a good writer could've kept Erica fabulous and the family intact. Ah well, got to let it go...

• Members

http://editorial.soapoperadigest.com/content/leven-rambin-returning-amc

Leven Rambin, who played Lily Montgomery on AMC from 2004-08, confirmed on Facebook that she will return to the show before its September bow. "Can't believe I'll only be able to play Lily Montgomery one last time," she posted. [The] role is such a huge part of who I am as an actress and person. Taught me everything I know. Bittersweet if there was ever such a thing."

• Members

Yay! Welcome home Lily! Now go pick up your brother at basketball camp.

You know for all the talk of diversity on soaps, its very impressive that AMC had a character with ASD who was a real part of the canvas for so long. Leven's performance is even more notable when you see what a trainwreck she is.

• Members

I am over the moon that she'll really be back! I just loved the character of Lily and the way Leven played her. I hope she'll be back for a while and not just a quick visit.

Erica and Jackson REALLY better change the decor in their home if Lily comes by for a visit, Lmao seriously!! And I noticed in the SOD picture that Leven's hair is red. Is that current?! LOL she better dye that back to blonde!! ;-P

• Members

I loved Lily and will be very happy to see her in Pine Valley again. I hope they throw a little mention to that crazy bitch Ava, too, though I wouldn't be disappointed in the least if they just ignored her existence.

What? You mean, you did not, like, Lily, and her, autism spectrum, disorder?

Archived