E! Soap Opera Reality Show

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nadia's mom is being an absolute bitch. I have to wonder if this part is staged bc she is just coming across rude and cruel and I have to imagine E! intervened here to spice up some drama

Kirsten's nephew? Whats his name? Yeah his hair is bad but he's adorable. I love his humor

Kim Kardashian...that bitch still didnt get married on her show? Ugh! I thought we were done with this wedding

• Members

LOL at Galen's son locking himself in his room tongue.png and i actually enjoyed Galen and Jenna today, they are actually a cute couple minus the STAGED jealousy.

Poor Kirsten :(.... She was pretty much crying throughout the whole episode, It sucks that next week she is gonna reunite with Farah, who is just gonna make her feel worse.

Speaking of Farah, I felt bad for that one fan who is obessed with her. When she is watching this back she is gonna see Farah's rude facial expressions she made while she was hugging her.

regarding Mrs. Bijorlin, I have to say if someone was wondering who would make a good female version of Victor Newman.... She's the winner! :D

• Members

I feel so weird liking JPL. If I have OLTL recorded I FF all his scenes but I really like him on this show. He is pretty much a likable version of Rex.

Galen's son is hilarious. Nadia's mom was funny too.

Lol Farrah hates Bianca. She's such a bitch and I love it. Seriously RC should've written Rex and Gigi to the strengths of JPL and FF.

Archived