What summer shows are you watching?

EricaKane70

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rookie Blue of course! Can't wait for Season 2 and to see episode 8,which my friends and I saw parts of being filmed when we visited the set in November. The cast/crew is a great group of people and I have a good feeling the ratings will be good again and we'll get a 3rd season. Fingers crossed!

June 23rd 10pm eastern on ABC and Global

Myself with Missy Peregrym and Greg Smith(they are wonderful people)

76419_457212417933_705992933_5751102_957757_n.jpg

150377_457211402933_705992933_5751099_393920_n.jpg

• Members

I agree AMS. I missed the whole season of Secret Life, AND Make it Or Break it......And of course, everyone is saying this is the BEST season of MIOBI. I'm going to catch up on that over the summer. I'm done with Secret Life. The last season was so boring, I don't even care anymore.

I have to watch the last 4 episodes of 90210 too.

• Members

Wait, now I'm reading that Season 4 of Secret Life is going to premiere next week. WTF, ABC Family :lol: I thought I read that the show was gonna be on this summer.

I'm not even gonna lie, I haven't watched regularly since the middle of season 2, so I was gonna just tune in for season four and try to piece everything together. That's some whacked out scheduling though.

• Members

Yeah, Secret Life has been back since the end of March but I think tonight was the "season finale" and next week is the "season premiere." I got sick of Secret Life, I just got more and more ridiculous. Make It or Break It was pretty good, I watched it regularly and I am thinking about playing catch up on past episodes.

Can't wait for Pretty Little Liars to start up again.

Archived