AMC - Thursday - 05/26/11

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dayum Kendall!

Lol, so rooting for Kendall during the entire episode makes it the longest I've ever liked the character in quite sometime :lol: An entire episode!

It's sad that it takes Kendall being on a boat offshore with a total lunatic, away from Pine Valley, away from that black hole Ryan and Greenlee, to get me to finally see how good the character of Kendall can be.

• Members

I was kinda as well :whistling:

hey Lindsey Hartley, you're not in Harmony anymore, dial it down a couple of notches.

I loved the Kendall and Ricky scenes: "I have feelings for you...contempt and disgust!" :lol:

Please AMC, I beg of you, no lame scenes of Griffin shirtless and wet saving Kendall at the nick of time. Let her do this on her own.

They are so going there with Marissa and Bianca, CBL did great.

Feels like drama has returned to AMC!

• Members

With the show going off the air I think we all deserve to get one item on our wish list. I've been getting my chick-kickassery. First with Binks fighting back and now apparently Gangsta Kendall. Ricky may be a sucky character but he seems to have snapped AMC's women into the 21st century so I salute you Reverend Torres. You really did work a miracle.

If I get to see Frankie beat up Ryan I won't complain about anything else on this show ever again.

But then how else would they attract the telenovela audience? :P

• Members

Watching Susan Lucci on The Talk --- she said the show might go on! She was asked how the show will end, and she said they aren't sure it will yet, so the end hasn't been officially written or written in a way that will be final. UGH! I need to know what happens!

Archived