AMC - Tuesday - April 26, 2011

• Members

Exactly. WTH does there need to be conflict. After this Ricky story ends, LB's role is to wrap up plots and provide closeure to everyone, not stir up new conflict. Assuming Zach doesnt return, Griff and Kendall can go on the backburner and be happy together, playing supporting roles to the other characters in their lives.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's no way Kendall is going to be backburnered the last few months the show has left. Having said that, backburnering would be better than this "romance" with Griffin. He is as dull as my furniture before Pledge came along. As someone above said, poor AM is trying, but it's like working opposite a big, dumb animal. He's just there. I say bring Zach back. At least Zendall had chemisry, and even though they certainly were overexposed, they belong together. He's her Dixie. Her Leo. Her ______ (insert other half of any other destined soap couple). And I wasn't even their biggest fan, but c'mon. Does anyone think ISAVELIVES would stand a chance if Zach reappeared?

• Members

They have three months of story to write. Bringing back Zach would suck up so much time, and plus it'd mean spending more time on this Ricky story. I'd rather have more time spent sorting out the travesty that is the Hubbard story and trying to find some sort of solution for them than come up with yet another Slavery-back-from-the-dead story. Let that dumb ass stay dead. Griffin's nicer, more pleasant, sexier, and he SAVES LIVES.

• Members

Theres no breaking anything to me bc I already pegged Kaye as returning. If and when he does that will be conflcit for Griff and Kendall. I was responding to Dragonflies in the case that there was no conflict and really they dont need any bc theres bigger current plots that will not be wrapped up within the next month. Erica's ordeal, Angie's blindness and the baby switch, Ryan/Greenlee/Scott/Madison and baby, Cara and Tad's marriage, Bianca/JR/Marissa triangle....all of these will need as much time devoted to them as possible. With Kendall's current storyline wrapping soon, she and Griff can chill on the backburner so the proper amount of time can be used to provide closure to these. There doesnt need to be a new storyline started for Griff and Kendall. They can ride things out to the end where Zach returns and she reunites with him or not and she remains happy with Griff. In either scenario, Kendall and Griffin do not need to be featured as leads over the summer

I dont expect Zach to return till the last week or 2. I dont see him coming back to be featured all throughout the summer. Theres more important things to do as I mentioned above then to go back and give Zendall a new storyline for the final months. All they need is a quick reunion to provide them closure at the very end

• Members

Oh, I agree that Kaye won't be back for the final months in their entirety....maybe the last 3-4 weeks, though. And, um, I'm kinda with dragonflies on this one....I'm not seeing what the story for BoreAss and Kendall could possibly be as filler in the meantime while we wait on will he or won't he with TK. What, are they gonna have Spike and Ian not like Griffin? Nope they're too young, and it's already being done with AwesomeEmma and Greenlee. I mean, we know they could backburner them as a happy couple, but they won't. Maybe JV will get cut, and Griffin with leave town, fully realizing Kendall will never be able to love him they way he loves her, because she still belongs to Zach. :rolleyes: That would preserve his oh so heroic and perfect persona and allow him to go back to SAVINGLIVES somewhere other than PV. Just a thought.....

• Members

they'll play supporting roles in other people's storylines. Kendall automatically factors into the Erica kidnapping plot and Bianca's love life and Griff of course in Cara's if they actually do something with the danger thats after her. And then theres of course Ryan and Greenlee's drama, which the show always sticks Kendall in. Kendall was utilized as a supporting character when she returned last summer and I expect that to be the same thing now that her storyline is nearly over. I see this as their role in the final months. They can be a happy couple and go through all the happy moments that come in the honeymoon phase of a new relationship in between all of this. Its not like their episode counts are going to drop down to 4 shows a month with them not being used at all.

• Members

Ricky's hair looks hot. Like wooly, itching up under there hot. His little dialogue with that huge ass picture of Diana in the paper proved that he's not only evil but nuts too which signifies that this is wrapping up.

I don't know if I believe that about JV. He looks at least 33 if not 35. I think that's his industry age.

• Members

Amanda rolleyes.gif Throwing out her birth control rolleyes.gif Having lunch at the HOSPITAL with Jake rolleyes.gif Shouldn't she be at Chandler Enterprises?

wub.gif

Griffin teaching Kendall how to use the syringe wub.gif OMG my heart just fluttered during that scene.

I certainly hope Kendall doesn't get shoved into the backburner! angry.gifangry.gif

I don't think I want Kendall & Griff to immediately become a couple after Ricky's gone and done with. I'd still like to see their relationship grow a little bit after.

If Zach does come back, and I'm sure he will, I personally hope it's just as a ghost. He could surface at a point where Griffin & Kendall have reached their peak, and Kendall feels ready to move on and pursue a real relationship with him, but is conflicted over doing it because of Zach...Zach's ghost can approach her and tell her it's all ok, giving his blessing for Kendall to move on with Griff. Something like that..

• Members

Two very differing opinions on this here. I have to agree with Cheaps, I love it! I love Kendall's attitude about this!! She is taking charge and not letting anyone stand in her way. Both Griff & Ryan couldn't even convince her, Griff especially knew & even voiced that he wouldn't be able to change her stance on all of this. ;-) GO KENDALL!!

Archived