AMC - Tuesday - April 26, 2011

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC doesnt have a church set I cant even recall when the last time someone on this show went to church. They dont even get married in churches. And Im not counting the Wildwind chapel, bc thats a pricate place for residents of that house. I think the last time I can recall an actual church is probbaly the mid 90s when Trevor had his wedding to Jane Cox. Im sure theres been another one since then but everyone seems to get married in a non-religious setting

Has Krystal updated her menu since the last death? Dirty Diana Drumsticks should be a new special

• Members

Oh boy, Ricky is a sicko. He really does beleive he's in love with Kendall. This mess just go creepier

amc0426111.png

In the words of AllMyDays...haters be damned. I absoluetly love these two together. They are dragging it out though. Im ready for these two to finally kiss and be a couple. I appreciate the show taking their time instead of rushing a relationship here but its time.

there was no service there. Babe also went to a church which led her to find her baby in 2004. Again no service. These were simply used as a plot point.

My bad! Why did they have it in his house?

• Members

You had to pick today????

AMC sure is making Amanda look like a pathetic fool and Cara as the perfect woman who can now add crossword puzzles to her long list of talents.

I need them to amp up the Ricky craziness, let me see Ricky take of his wig and have Kendall's name tattooed on his skull.

• Members

Yeah, he is getting creepier all the time. I hope this story ends during May sweeps!

ICAM!!! It's a downright shame that Rylee & Zzzendull were given so much airtime the last few years to the detriment of the show.

I'd love for Kendall to end up saving Griffin & Ryan from Ricky!

Cara had the best line of the week so far.

I'm right here with you. Griffin & Kendall work for me in a way that most of her past pairings didn't. I want to see them kiss ASAP and become a real couple in time for the finale in September!

• Members

Yep I don't see LB making them a real couple. This is her worst pairing since Ethan, heck even her pairing with Aidan wasn't this dull, and that's saying ALOT, at least her and Aidan had chemistry

What's gonna happen if they do get together? There's NO conflict whatsoever. Just Kendall telling him 24/7 how great he is for saving her life *yawn*

'

:lol:

Sounds like a usual day with Ryan the 2nd ;)

Archived