Which storylines or performances blew you away??

• Members

The work from Marcy Walker and Lane Davies here really gets me - Marcy is so soft and fragile yet supportive, and she does not make any of this about her, as a lot of leading ladies would do.

The scene where Mason says (basically) "If there is a Heaven I hope Mary is there" is the one that gets me the most.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, I don't remember a lot from Maura's first stint (without the aid of youtube)...but all of Carly and Jack's fights blew me away.

John saying goodbye to Johnny was heartbreaking.

And I'll admit, the original Sheila/Lauren story and the original B&B crossover were classic. I still believe a lot of B&B's success came from that story. I'm not sure B&B would have been as successful as it was without it.

• Members

Was I supposed to think Sandra Nelson was good in that clip? Terrible. And CLB seemed so cold, like Phyllis had just broken a nail.

I still think VR was absolutely terrible in that clip. Completely ruined any drama it could have had and made it a joke. I try and keep my attention on TLW as to keep the scene from being a complete fail.

And she hasn't been back since. RIP

• Members

Heh oddly enough it was the ONLY thing I could find up of Nelson's work. I think she did crazy much much better than drama. I mean there was a reason at the time I had sympathy towards Phyllis and not towards Danny for obvious reasons.

To each their own about VR in that one clip though. ^_^

Archived