Which storylines or performances blew you away??

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You took the words right out of my mouth. Priscilla Garita was an incredibly underrated actress whose Gabi started out as a low-rent vixen and managed to transition almost seamlessly into a torn, tragic heroine. That trial scene where she broke down was the best acting I have seen on ANY soap. Yes, I know it is Sunset Beach and it is campy and on NBC, but I don't care. PG was real and on fire and I got goosebumps watching her.

Anne Heche is one of the best actresses around, period. She drove that rape/who shot Jake? SL as both Vicky and Marley.

• Members

Actually, that storyline went a long way in ruining Larry, IMO. I don't care whether the risk of Niki Smith returning was high (obviously, it didn't matter either, since she did return on numerous occasions); Larry never would've gone along with Victor's insane plan to erase all traces of Megan's existence.

• Members

I think that Victor was powerful enough to convince Larry to do this for Viki's best interest.

That was one of the last stories Larry had so while it didn't do him any favors, at least it was a last hurrah before he was banished.

Archived