AMC: Monday, April 25, 2011

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL!! I loved that. The knife stuff was hilarious.I wish the show would have went inside her head more. I was laughing so hard when Kendall was sitting down and put that bitch look on her face toward Ricky while he wasn't looking, and inside her head she was like, "You murderer". The look on her face!! LMAO.

Loved when Kendall said to Ryan, "He's the one who should be locking his doors to keep himself safe from me." "I'm not going to do anything. Not tonight, anyway." laugh.gif

This story has turned around!! I am LOVING it!! I don't see the problem with Ryan being in this. I don't see him as "out of place" at all. He is a good friend of Kendall's & a great asset to her. I'm glad AMC brought him more into this actually.

One thing though, why the heck did he follow Ricky & Kendall to ConFusion when it was made clear he was supposed to be watching Spike & Ian at Kendall's while she was on the date?? WTH??

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Griffin and his hood laugh.gif Who is it on this board that called him Robin Hood? LOL it really suits him. I LOVE that he came back & his words were so sweet to Kendall.

• Members

That Christmas party line made me CRINGE. JR didn't take Marissa to any party of the sort rolleyes.gif And he said "last year". If by "last year" he meant 2010 then, um, no...there's no possible way. Seriously

I agree about Emma though at times to me it seems the Actress is trying so hard not to laugh....lol. Especially in heated exchanges with Greenlee or Ryan.

• Members

They need to go there with Marissa and Bianca like yesterday.. Seriously, instead of forcing Emma to do their bidding, they need to get her with Dr. Burke and let him explain the stuff her mother said in crazy mode. Either way, I still :wub: Emma the Brat. Aj was mean and Emma should have gone all Annie on his ass.

Archived