AMC: Monday, April 25, 2011

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

True, AMC is a subtle as a freight train and the writing is there and CBL is selling the longing looks but SG sure as hell isn't.

Her Marissa comes across as a habitual flirter who just wants attention whether it be from Scott, Bianca or that awful JR.

These fabricated BS JR and Marissa memories really need to stop, we all know JR didn't take Marissa to the Chandler X-mas party.

He was either to busy dying or too busy boinking Annie.

The little girl that plays Emma is really stepping it up to the plate.

I LOVED Kendall putting that knife to Ricky's throat.

• Members

I like Sarah Glendenning. She's a real firecracker, and I'm enjoying the Minx flirtation. The potted plant could never have pulled any of this off believeably. This will all ultimately be some plot device to get JR and Marissa back together before the end, but for the time being I'm kinda digging it. I wish the whole Kendall-Ricky-Griff crap would JUST. GO. AWAY!

• Members

And hopefully when he returns it will be to reunite with the real love of his life: Ryan. Just like OLTL's McManning, the show should end with Slavery finally realizing that they have been screwing each other all these years. Then they can live happily ever after breaking rules and telling the women around them what to think.

• Members

Oh please this woman is garbage too. Marissa should have been killed off, sent away or gaslit. This character is a waste of time. A waste of characters in the Chandler family and etc. She provides nothing. Atleast BA made you feel sad for Marissa, b/c she was a loser, this girl it's all frustration and ridiculousness, and again wasting JR on her.:mad:

• Members

I think the potted plant could've added some depth to Marissa something which is sorely missing now.

I don't think this is just a plot device to get Jr and Marissa back together and think JR and Marissa are the plot device for Marissa and Bianca to get together.

I'm certainly not against a Minx pairing, au contraire, anything that frees JR is fine by me, but I just don't see any chemistry between them and I don't see SG able to handle a storyline of a woman falling for a woman.

CD, you will love AJ today.

AJ to Emma: "Your mommy tried to kill my mommy, she's mean"

So boarding school or military school, which is it?

*off to change my avi in protest of AJ being an idiot*

Archived