OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

actually this was probably around the time they were actually dating in real life. This photo has got to be from Erika's first year and i know they dated for a little while back then.

My view of the photo is that it was around the time Marci Wade was trying to gaslight Viki into thinking Niki was back and perhaps Vinnie was talking to Viki about Niki. You can see Viki was uncomfortble talking about Niki. I don't think Wanda was on yet. and if she was, she would have been pinning for Joe. She and Vinnie didn't get together until a few years later.

• Members

This ad is kind of cute.

This ad just shows a clip with only some comment at the end - I like that, it's something I wish they'd done more often. Although when Cord says he has something in his pocket, I wasn't thinking about a ring.

• Members

Tina vs Gabrielle. When AE was in the role, the two were best friends, but when KW took over the show made them enemies. Did they ever patch up their differences before Gabrielle left the show? I didnt realize that Gabrielle tried to make a move on Cord. That was quite backstabbing of her. Team Tina here

Watching her early scenes, KW's Tina was also alot bitchier in the beginning as she became more of a heroine into her run

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Tina lost a lot of personality as Karen stayed in the role. She played up the heartfelt and ditzy side of Tina, which was OK but then meant when Tina came back again they went too much for that and Krista Tesreau was a poor choice for the role.