OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay, so this started to bug me... I was just thinking, why do I not remember Colm Meaney as Patrick London? I only recall Stephen Meadows (ex-Peter Flint, Santa Barbara) from beginning to end... Not counting Bob Woods as Patrick's return / "Faux Bo," of course.

I see IMDB lists him as Patrick London #2, from 1987-88 - and all kinds of soap sites list him as that, too ...So I checked out YouTube, and figured out this was another case of some IMDB user knew the actor appeared on the show and attributed a more major role than they actually had... cue wild spread of misinformation across the internet! ... Colm Meaney appears as "Alf" in these 1988 OLTL closing credits: http://youtu.be/EgKEj3WVx6U

Edited by YurSoakinginit

• Members

Great clips put up, with stuff I've never seen before. These are the days before Viki snapped and turned into Tommy, then Jean Randolph. This also has an extended version of Viki's nightmare, which features Dorian and Irene (Tina as Irene).

• Members

Okay wow I didn't remember that foreshadowing detail of Viki smothering Dorian in the dream. I'm trying to get the time line straight here and I guess this was after they exhumed the body and disovered pillow fibres in his lungs. That must have been before Dorian's trial. At this point David's gotten Dorian off death row with the fake diary and he's been screwing his "sister" Tina for weeks.

I remember a SOD writer saying how she was just waiting for the day when it's revealed that Dorian didn't kill Victor but Viki's other personality Niki did. This was at least a year before the DID story.