OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My friend in New York went to see Robin in Love, Loss and What I Wore and met her backstage. She signed his OLTL book (he's gotten every AMC and OLTL soap star he's seen on stage--which has quickly added up--to sign) and apparently talked to him for ten minutes and was thrilled to have (her words) "Such a sweet gay man gush over me". LOL He had nothing but good things to say about her, and said she was by far one of the best women he saw in the play (he's seen it many times--including Kim Zimmer). His friend who went with himn, a theatre snob who looks down on soap ac tors, admitted that she was outstanding.

• Members

This is Jim Craig and Anna Wolek's wedding (10 April 1970). We can see practically all the cast, except Viki. Does anyone remember if Viki was there?? And two months later (25 June 1970), Llanview celebrated a big wedding: Larry Wolek and Meredith Lord...and I haven't seen any picture of such celebration. Does anyone have any picture of this wedding???

By the way, In this picture we can see: Victor, Julie, Timmy, Vince, Saddie, Larry, Dr Pryce, Carla, Jack Neal, Meredith, Tom, Joe, Dave, Jim, Anna, Eileen and Cathy....maybe Viki is unseen on the left of the picture, next to Victor...

swedding1.jpg

Edited by Goldensoaps

• Members

In 1970, it would have still been Gillian Spencer playing Viki since I think I read that Joann Dorian had only been in the role for about 6 months when Erika took over in March of 1971....so if the wedding was in April, Gillian should have still been on the show then.

That being said, I don't know where Viki would have been at that time....it was before my time...lol. I like Khan's answer though. :lol: