OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought that Bree Williamson was an excellent recast.

Andie Vega is one of my favorite characters on the show, although I only liked her when Wendy Pratt played the role. I hated the character when the first actress played her.

However, I have forgotten why Andie was on trial. Could someone remind me?

• Members

Erin hated the storylines they were giving her. That's why she left the show. that whole, "i don't know who my parents are" went on too long for her. Personally i admire her, she left at the right time because Jessica went from a nice strong girl from a good family to a basketcase who had several alteres and couldn't handle much of anything. The jessica that Erin played was pretty strong. She handled being resonsible for the fire at Llanfair in 1991, she handled her mother's DID in 1995 and then in 2002. and don't forget the big one, she had to deal with not only a teen pregnancy but then loosing her baby thanks to Dorian. All this withou turning into Tess.

I don't know if you remember the 4th of july episode where Lindsey was in prison and it ended up having many of the actresses "go to prison" and start singing. Well Erin was all dressed just like Tess would be. it was pretty funny at the time but later i realized this is how she might have played Tess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrMdocmq1W4

Edited by BKuzak

• Members

I recall during the whole baby loss storyline that Dorian was being stalked.. and it turned out that Jessica was the one stalking her.. and that the climax involved Jessica almost running Dorian over with a car before being stopped. Did Jessica recall that she was doing this, or was she blocking it out?

I remember the story and thought she wasnt aware she was stalking Dorian, but once the story concluded, she went on with her life without any mention of therapy so maybe I'm wrong. If she wasnt aware of this, then I could see this being a foreshadowing to all of Jessica's mental issues that came much later (though I think if Erin kept playingg the role, I dont see Jessica becoming a cariature)

• Members

Yes, I was watching at that time when Jessica was doing things like leaving a mangled baby doll on Dorian's front step. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think RC retconned that it was in fact Tess who was doing all of those awful things to Dorian after Jessica lost the baby. Robin Strasser hated what they did to Dorian in that s/l.