OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

Am I remembering incorrectly? Weren't Ava and Elaine on at the same time when Elaine first took over the role? I'm pretty sure that during the Mendorra stuff, Ava was playing Cassie and it wasn't until the next year that Laura Bonarrigo/Kaufman took over the role. I remember thinking how well Ava and Elaine worked together.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's right, she was there to usher in Elaine for the Mendorra story, and frankly, I didn't even take note of the resemblance then! :lol: I've watched a lot of those scenes on YouTube.

I remember Robin saying in an interview that LK once said to her that it was going to take a little time to get used to a second Dorian, to which Robin replied, "You're my fourth Cassie!"

• Members

Does anyone know how much of a role Troy had in the early 1990's?? Allegedly after Carla left in 85 and then Ed in 1986, Paul Raunch didn't get anymore black people on the show for a while. But i know Troy was on the show in 1990 when Megan was accused of murdering Michael Grande. Does anyone know anything about him? Did he stay long. Everyone credits Hank Gannon as the first imporant black person OLTL got on the show after Carla and Ed left but i know Troy was on. Wasn't Sheila on too back then?

• Members

The first clip of the wedding reception when everyone is worried about Viki has some Sheila/Troy/Rika (forgot the other guy's name), if anyone wants to see it.

I can also sort of see what Linda Gottlieb meant about Wanda being a little too well dressed.

• Members

I've seen a bit of Troy Nichols. All I remember is he had a bizarre voice and just seemed weird to me.

There was an article I saw a while back from '91 or '92 about how OLTL was "exploring the strata of black culture" or whatever with Sheila caught between two very different men. Well, it sounded interesting.

• Members

It was Troy's son who was a rapper - not his brother. However, the son was dating the sister of Shelia.

The two performers later married in real life.

I imagine that Dorian and Carla were in a number of scenes together when Herb was running for governor and Ed was his running mate.