AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I’m currently watching AMC July-August 1990 and I forgot how much I love Natalie and Trevor! They are like one of best couples who are one of the funniest, most complex and full of drama. I really can’t stop smiling whenever Trevor is popping up on my screen.

Would people consider them a super couple ?

• Members

I heard that Trevor and Natalie’s actor and actress hated each other and I didn’t knew that before and it kinda ruins my childhood lol

But it also makes the bickering and arguments much more hilarious and entertaining. To know that they disliked each other and were able to throw insults at each other through the script is genius lol The shipwreck scenes on that island are gorgeous!

Oh god.. I forgot about Barbara Montgomery… I don’t know if it’s Susan Pratt but I’ve watched her on GH from 1980 up to 1981 (took a break) and her run on GL and now on AMC.. All her damn characters are so whiny and overdramatized. No offense to the actress but if I see her cry one more time I am losing my mind. There is not one episode (no matter where she played) where she didn’t cried or made a big fuss about nothing. I think Susan ain’t that great or an actress or it’s the writers fault but I think It’s the first one.

And what about Genie Francis? I’ve watched her whole run as a child on Days when it aired in our country.. She really left Days where she was in a popular pairing with JoRoman for this Ceara role? What a step down. I do think she has chemistry with Jackson. They should’ve gone with that Travis/Erica/Jackson/Ceara thing instead of Ceara gold digging this David guy. Such a waste of a talent. No wonder she left after 2 years.

what really drove the show for Me in July 1990 and the first week of August was Tad/Dixie break up and divorce Story with the revelation of Brooke being the other woman and Trevor-Natalie.

That Emily Ann Character Kinda wanted me to throw something at my Tv. Like how can a character be so damn annoying. She is definitely in my top 10 of the most annoying characters I can’t stand of all time. At least Joey is likeable and Billy Clyde is funny. 

Oh god I adore Donna. She is such a underrated character 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...