AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

We saw him first in New York. It was set up that there was some sort of sketchy connection between J.T. and Laura. So when J.T. boarded the plane to Pine Valley after Brooke, it was played as "what's he up to?" Also, and I have on tape somewhere, the scenes leading up to the crash. While on the plane, Brooke and Edmund were chatting. J.T. was seated behind them. Every time Brooke mentioned Laura, they'd cut to J.T. eavesdropping on her conversation. That would've been too broad of a suggestion if there wasn't that previous set up that J.T. knew who Laura was.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No, that was Lee Hawkins.

Thanks for the memory jog. I didn't realize it was that clear from the start. I still feel like Roscoe would have been better with a less malevolent character. It was tough to find men who worked with Brooke.

• Members
I think that image is from 1978 and she left the show in 1980. Here's another image

121108_eherlie_fjames1978_445x580.jpg

I read that Myrtle came on the show drunk and homeless hired by Phoebe to pretend to be Kitty's daughter in order to help split her up from Lincoln. I didnt realize Myrtle was that messed up in the beginning. Oh and that picture of her at the boutique is very Designing Women of her

How did Kitty die? How was Kelly different from her? Im not seeing much on her story, just reading that she took up with Lincoln like her twin sister did.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Kitty died of cancer or some mysterious soap disease a few months after she finally married Linc. Fans were very upset, and when Francesca James decided to return to the show, they created Kelly. Kelly was a singer, high-strung, being fed pills by her sleazy manager. Eventually she learned she was Kitty's twin, and after a lot of trauma, and the murder of her manager, she married Linc.

• Members

Speaking of Brooke, who the hell are her parents? All I know is that she's Phoebe's niece but how? How did her feud with Erica start? Did Tom cheat on Erica with Brooke or did Brooke get with him after Erica and that drove Erica crazy?

• Members

Brooke's dad was Phoebe's brother, Ed English. She believed his wife Peg English (aka Cobra, you can Google all that :lol: ) was her mother but her mother was a homeless woma named Jane Dobrin who she found after Ed and Peg died. Jane also died.