Toups

AMC Tribute Thread

Interestingly enough, Jeff Branson auditioned for Trey. Glad we dodged that bullet.

I don't think Branson had the ass to be in that family...

Trey had such a good ass. Cam Matheson has a fine ass, too.... paper bags would come in handy during sex with him. Best butt goes to Jacob Young, though.

Edited by Pine Charles

Hey Guys, here is a special from 1981. Not sure if it has been posted before. While it is about soap operas in general, it seems to focus solely on AMC. It has some cool rehearsal footage and BTS stuff too. Here is part 1

Edited by will81

What a find! Ah, Phoebe! Really appreciated the BTS look...it seemed a little disjointed as a special...and boy, the actor playing Brandon Kingsley; did he not get it or what? The director was constantly getting on him for what seemed like obvious things to me.

The thing I keep going back to with this special is the LOVE the actors, staff and fans had for their soaps. This was especially obvious in the Harding Lemay section. I really like to believe that many of the cast and crew still have this dedication and love for what they do; there's just something about the attitudes I've seen in this video I'm having a hard time finding a word to describe, and it's something that maybe is missing in daytime and hasn't come across the screen in years...a respect...a passion for what they do on a daily basis.

Wow, don't you wish you were there? Bobby Short? So old school swanky up in there.

I like the pic with Helmut's hand on Susan's rumpette. I wonder if Andreas had a big ol' lipstick print on his cheekbone after that. :lol:

Meanwhile, Generations got all of two pics...