• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

:huh:

I think the above pic is perhaps the most flattering. I actually saw him at a bar once. It was my friend's birthday party in the theatre district and I believe he was in a show at the time. He gave us that quick famous person glance like, "I'm looking at you to see if you're looking at me because perhaps you know who I am." My other AMC cast member spotting at the time was Colin Egglesfield at the Barnes & Noble (Sports setion) in Lincoln Square one day after work.

• Members

I've been watching the Brooke/Adam and Dixie drama on Youtube and it's so good.

I didn't watch it when it aired but of course I knew about as the affair has had ramifications to this day.

I didn't know that Dixie was so in love with Adam, when you read recaps this little fact is usually left out and Dixie was later portrayed as the victim onscreen.

All three actors were amazing and the writing....Man, the writing was top notch!

Edited by Marley

• Members

wub.gifELLEN! wub.gif

I've said this before, but I LOVED Ellen when I was a kid and was heartbroken when she left. I remember a reference to Mark and Ellen traveling the world, and I turned to my mother and asked her exactly how long does it take to do that so I can know when she'll be coming back.

• Members

Ellen is the type of character who got me hooked on soaps - the relateable person that has to deal with crazy stuff surrounding her. Kathleen Noone also has such a great voice and striking features. I have to check out more of her AMC work.

• Members

I've seen a few photos of him here and there - including one where his good friend "Benji Stiller" showed up to be in an article with him. I guess it must be tough to see your replacement become a superstar.