AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

OLTL's 30th I do remember now, because I don't think they did anything, they just had a set of flashbacks at the end of each day for a week of episodes.

The Youtube episode from the early 70s is 1971, I think, and the scenes mostly have Linc or Ann.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's tough for me to imagine Erica wouldn't be at this - she'd be in her element. That's why I wondered if she was on maternity leave.

That's right. It's been so long since I've seen that episode.

It would be interesting to think of how many characters who were on the show at this time but not at the gala - we saw that Kate, the kids, Ellen wasn't there. That leaves Nancy, Paul, a dozen others I'm forgetting...

• Members

LaveryKaneMontgomery.jpg

OMG, theres too many damn kids in that picture! I still remember the scene where they were all running around outside screaming and being annoying

I wish AJ was in the Chandler picture bc I do not consider him a part of the Kane clan.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Jamie wasnt done as she was in the final episode. The shots were done to reflect the final week episodes and unfortunately Marion wasnt back again till the last episode. AJ wasnt allowed to see JR so thats why he wasnt with him in that picture. I get it from thtat angle but I wish ABC had taken seperate pictures and released them after the fact

• Members

Ughm the whole Devon/Wally/Betsy truiangle was annoying lol. Devon had an affair with Sean Cudahy I think.

Devon was also engaged to Cliff Warner at one time.

I did like Dan Kennicott, the actor was very handsome imo.

Random memories here.....

Donna and Tom were enaged at one time.

Wasnt Jeremy invovled with Sky? And I think they briefly flirted with Sky/Travis