AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I said I liked Nina's top and she's wearing it again, nearly a year later. Well, works for me.

The little boy who plays Bobby has a nice bond with Peter Bergman. I have to admit the Cliff/Nina stuff bores me a little but it's nice to see Myrtle's boarding house.

Is Nina pregnant?

Do you know who is playing Cecily's friend (I know she was in the April 87 episode too)? She looks so familiar.

The flashback of Jeremy taking down Natalie's hair is touching.

I never knew Jack interacted with Natalie or worked for Palmer. It's too bad they later made him so upstanding - he works as a bit of a wheeler-dealer.

So was Erica heavily pregnant when she married Travis? She has her baby in the spring and they're making it sound like she and Travis just got married. 

• Members

I have the episodes where Erica gives birth marked as early February.

Yes, Nina is pregnant.

Not sure about Cecily's friend as the credits are cut off. I'd have to look and see if I have another episode with her with the credits included. I know the character was named Dagney.

Thanks again for watching and commenting. I always enjoy reading your comments on the episodes.

Edited by ghfan89

• Members

Jack was very much the bad boy of the family when he first came on. He didn't become good and upstanding and moral until around the time he decided he couldn't and wouldn't lie for Erica on the stand during the custody trial, and that change in personality on intensified when he got involved with Brooke.

I think Erica and Travis got married after Erica was kidnapped by Joanna and then got shot or something. But yes, I believe they were married before Bianca's birth. I think Bianca was born in late February. Erica was NEVER 'heavily pregnant' - even when she was in bed suffering from toxemia right before the birth, her 'baby bump' was ridiculously small compared to the bellies of normal pregnant women. wacko.png

• Members

Thanks.

So Erica and Travis weren't married for most of her pregnancy? Or am I messing up timelines?

I wonder if Phoebe or Enid clucked over that.

I hope some of these episodes might have some Erica/Silver scenes. I remember when I first started to read up on the show I wanted to know if Silver and Erica had any interaction on Silver's return stint. I know they were on that island together, thanks to the videos, so now I hope we might see that scene where Erica encourages Silver to fight for Jeremy.

That scene where Silver asked Jeremy if he had any regrets over not being with Erica kind of made me a little sad.

• Members

With the anniversary of the Northridge Earthquake just having come a week ago, I was reminded of one of my All My Children memories. Even though we lived 60 miles north of the valley, the power in Santa Barbara was knocked out for hours and I recall my mother and grandmother being disappointed at missing the show, because Grace Keefer had kidnapped a baby and they wanted to see what happened next. "Shoot, we gonna miss what she did with that baby", lol.

Edited by ReddFoxx

• Members

Yes, Aunt Grace, the wonderful Lynn Thigpen. I am friends with Lynn's former agent, and she established a memorial program for Lynn and Bobo Lewis. They do acting seminars for folks entering the business. I attended one where the special guest was Judy Blye-Wilson, who cast Lynn on AMC as Grace (Lynn had formerly appeared on AMC as Aunt Cora Baxter in the early '80s). Lynn was in the Godspell movie with Victor Garber, Gimme a Break as Nell Carter's sister, Lean on Me, Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? as the Chief, et cetera, et cetera...