• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Also, my favourite photo of Travis and his little girl:

BiancaTravis.jpg

I wish Larkin would have stuck around; I loved the stryfe building between Barbara, Erica, Tom, and Travis. It was such an abrupt goodbye and reconcilliation between Travis/Barbara once Larking vacated the role. DHK will never be Travis in my eyes.

Edited by AMCHistory

• Members

Aww- I loved Travis. I was so sad when he died (and it was spoiled for me months in advance by my cousin :/).

And that picture reminds me of two things- 1. fighting with my stepmother. She loooooved Travis and Barbara and I wanted him to be with Erica and we would stand in the lounge room in front of the television and just scream at each other about it lol and 2. how AMC totally messed up their next generation. There were so many legacy characters they just either forgot about, misused, or did absolutely nothing with. I mean there was Molly & Sean Montgomery, Tim Dillon, Emily Ann Sago, Nina's kids, Petey, Reggie, Kelsey Jefferson, Sam & Maddie Grey, Julie Chandler (she always seemed like such a no brainer- she was related to the Kanes, the Courtlandts, and the Chandlers), and some others I'm sure I'm forgetting. That's who AMC should have been focused on instead of years and years of Rylee, Zach, and the Carey sisters. Such wasted opportunities.

94210425.jpg

94211343.jpg

124928098.jpg

94210615.jpg

94202949.jpg

91628697.jpg

91628554.jpg

94203241.jpg

91628693.jpg

94203064.jpg