AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See, I love food shows but listening to people talk about food and nutrition is boring as hell, imo. Adam Richman, Andrew Zimmern, Guy Fieri, Chopped, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef... that [!@#$%^&*]'s exciting! But a show geared towards women is probably going to be too heavily focused on neurotic calorie counting which all of those undercover anorexics out there don't need, or dwell too much on hand-holding with a bunch of women crying over being fat. If the show is fun and successful, hell, good for them, but this sounds like a show that belongs at 10am, not 1 or 2pm.

• Members

Yup. :) On her website, her auto-blog-raphy is kind of a teaser she started to drum up interest for her One Life Many Voices charity. But she's teased in the past that she had affairs with two younger OLTL co-stars, a hint being that neither of whom were Dorian love interests. And yes, they were men.

• Members

Oh, I like food shows, too. After I took a cooking class in high school, I would settle down to Food Network's afternoon block of Giada, Paula, Ina, and Sandra every single day. The networks really don't have any interesting reality shows, IMO, except for the competition shows like Idol and the every-now-and-then primetime game show (mostly ABC...I loved Duel and Downfall). Everything is of the "safe" (aka "boring") variety. Their drawers are too clean for something fun like I Love Money or something really engrossing like Teen Mom, so we get stuck with nonsense like The Bachelor, Secret Millionaire, and The Biggest Loser. Boring as hell.

Now if it were Giada, Paula, Ina, and Sandra sitting around a table bitching about food with each other? I'd watch, but I wouldn't tell yall I was watching.

• Members

:lol: :lol:

More Marcy:

"If you would like a point of prayer....please think of those that recently moved to LA when the show relocated last year. I'm sure they gave up apartments and homes on the east coast and maybe even purchased new homes and such. Pray for them and their families as they transition to looking for work or even moving again."

Archived