AMC: Thursday, April 14, 2011

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really wish they had put a definitive end to Erica/Caleb today and had Erica head down to the rehearsal totally sure of who she was choosing, and then been abducted.

I am kind of intrigued by Erica's story, but then I remember that when it's over the Caleb/Erica/Jack triangle will still be unresolved.

• Members

Sigh...well I'll enjoy and comment on it as long as it's still around.

I actually didn't hate Marissa today. She did something cute with Bianca but I can't remember what it was.

Jamanda in the park was just the stupidest thing I've ever seen, they truly are the most vapid, cutesy couple I've ever seen but their fans apparently love it. :unsure:

I see my patience wearing very thin if I continue to see BS storylines.

• Members

I hated how Caleb kept ignoring Erica's requests for him to leave. Yesterday when he pulled her into a kiss I just about screamed at the TV but today was even worse imo because she made it clear who she chose and that it's not him! I hope Broderick can give Erica a better final story than this.

I loved Emma letting Greenlee know how she feels.

I thought it was funny when Jack asked "reverend" Ricky to suggest a bible reading other than Corinthians and he obviously didn't know any.

• Members

It gags me to say this but I wish amc would nix this kidnapping storyline now that amc in cancelled. Although I would love for her to be with Caleb this storyline is going to leave them very little time together, here's the kicker and I can't believe I'm saying this they should just keep her with jack until the end of the show. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THIS. :ph34r:

• Members

Sucks that it was Griff but it was about time someone on this show got their ass stabbed.

Loved Marissa and Bianca

Tad, STFU! Why does it happen that everytime he needs a favor, he goes to Liza? Im glad she didnt budge. The nerve of him to get all pissy at her when she shut him down

• Members

He's disgusting enough to begin with but stalker, obssesed, idiot mode makes him even more distasteful. Do you have any idea how badly I want him and KWAK to be the tagteam in this kidnapping so they can both get dumped and leave Jerica alone? MN needs an enema or somthing to wake him up and KWAK is just a low-life baby-stealing/selling slut and needs to die.

Marissa is as boring as her mother. I love Binks but SPARE me this pairing. Can't Lena come back?

Can Jack look any more handsome than he has the last few days? St. Bart's atmosphere and wardrobe are making him drool worthy :wub:

Cooney can beg and pretend he knows Erica all he wants but he doesn't have a clue and I was thrilled to hear Erica make her choice today and know it was right. Now will the hacks give the Jerica fans a happy ending and will they PLEASE spare us Jack with the KWAK-bedmeter running for comfort and grief sex? :angry:

I was hoping Emma would kick her

I had to laugh about that too :lol:

• Members

They don't have enough time to do the show-killers original story, IMO. I think they will end up having Cooney be the kidnapper but do it in a more lighthearted way then originally intended and then Erica will tell him it's a no go and get rid of him once and for all. The last two months should be about the vets and what's come before so we can reflect and remember when this show was a joy to watch and how much we loved all the people we were lucky enough to get for all those years.

Archived