I Hope This Is Allowed...Cause I'm sick of people calling me weareclouds....lol.

Ryan Chamberlain

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My name is Edith and I am 49 years young.

Born in Rotterdam but grew up in Australia.

Would love to go back to visit the US again one day especially New York.

I got into soaps while job hunting loved Texas, Another World and General Hospital. Was watching AMC until it got cancelled here recently.

Watch both B&B & Y&R on occassion's but have given up on DOOL. I found that even watching DOOL once every 3 - 4 years I know exactly what I missed out on during the times I didn't watch. A Brady who every one thinks Stefno Di Meria killed has come back from the dead. It is discovered that someone else is Roman.

Ghost Rider was filmed near where I work and the tennis centre where the Aust open is played is just down the road.

• Members

I always feel like i am at a rehab meeting on the internet with these, lol.

Hello, my name is william and i am a soapaholic. 23, live in southern california my whole life except for two months when i moved to montana when i was 19 (it was like being in hell, a freezing hell, but still hell). Ive watched NBC soaps my entire life, and the other soaps since the late 90's/early 00's. fulltime college student with a fulltime job and a part time, lets call it hobby, of meeting famous people. lol. Ive been here going back to like 2003. as for other hobbys, i am definatly a club hopper/bar fly type, and i tend to go on random adventures/travels whenever i feel like it. so far this year i have been to new orleans, roswell NM, las vegas, and all kinds of odd places in california (the salton sea, death valley, etc...) and this summer i am going to Savannah, GA and Wilmington, NC with a friend. Hopefully Boston in aug and then Amsterdam for new years!

• Members

I tore through both the "Twins" and "High" books and started collecting them when I could find them very cheap. A few years ago, I was looking for something light and quick to read and grabbed one off the shelf. I couldn't make it through two chapters. Still brings back good memories, though.

My given name is not Titus Andronicus. Though I'm not living there now, I am from a small south Georgia town that has four stoplights and one supermarket. It's not a suburb of anything. I'm currently in Athens, GA. Days was my soap as it was my mother's soap and her mother's soap. I wasn't one of those who was attached as a small child, but only started paying attention as a teen. I saw none of the supercouple era and thus aren't as attached as some folks (who don't frequent this board). Heck, I liked Tony and Kristen.

I have two college degrees - history and newspapers (the journalism department at UGA can get downright specific). History came a few years ago. If you don't want to teach, there aren't many options for a history degree. I'm a Georgia history, civil rights history, and a British history junkie. Combining more weirdness, I love 1980s pop, the Beach Boys, and playing games on the old, original Nintendo.

When I watch TV, it's mainly for sports. I watch no current series, though I did finish up the last season of Upstairs, Downstairs on VHS last week. I grew up 45 minutes away from the nearest movie theater, so that's probably why I rarely go. The King's Speech was my first since Borat, which was my first since The Green Mile.

• Members

The sandwich was only the half-foot long and it didn't have much on it anyways. My boss never would have found out if it wasn't for the little snitch customer who was sitting at a table nearby that told on me. This old guy left a note in the "tell us how were doing" box rolleyes.gif ugh I was so mad because I saw him put the note in the box and he was giving me this nasty look before he left. At first I was going to try and get it out but couldn't cause I never could find the right time without getting caught! The next day when I came in I just knew I was going to be in trouble. LOL. I think he would have given me just a warning if I had been working their longer but it was only like 3 weeks and I think he thought I was a bad kid who was doing that all the time (I wasn't). Oh well. So over that now lolol

That sounds ROUGH!!!

• Members

Ehh, its not too bad. Could be worse. I could be either a dead beat with no ambition in life or a rich kid living off mommy and daddy. lol.

But honestly, ive made it work. I work 11p-7a and go to school from 9a-3p. This is why im always online though, because i only sleep like 4-5 hours a day.

• Members

Since I lost my job. I'm a poor kid living off mommy and daddy. Haha. (I'm not mad at you for saying that though. The rich kids that do it tick me off.)

Like I said. Totally not by choice. Unemployment rate here right now is 9%. And, I have an education. My life just sucks....Well, not really sucks. But, complicated.

Oh, and to Spencer. That's so f**ked up about that customer. Karma should bite him in the ass. :D

Archived