Wrestling Discussion: WWE, TNA, ECW, etc.

Dr. Jay S.W.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When will they get rid of this idotic Spirit Squad? Freaking annoying as hell almost as much as Cena is annoying. Can't believe they won the Tag Team titles.

I really doubt Trish is dating Cena. Cause for a while i thought something was going on with him and Maria.

• Members

Hartless, I totally agree about the Eddie thing. I loved him too, but damn! Let him rest in peace. With the way they carry on, I half expect him to return from the dead as if it were a soap opera. They would never cheapen Owen's memory this way. Eddie deserves the same consideration.

Anyway..

I didn't know Trish was legitimately hurt. I thought she was pretending for the sake of story.

Last night's opening promo was INSPIRED. I loved it! HHH/Edge play well off each other.

I think RVD is cashing in @ the ECW PPV.

Vince is crazy. LOL

Masters is a bootleg version of that killer luger and Mr. Perfect. He also stole his gimmick from this guy back in the 80's. I was watching my Mania DVD set and there was this jacked up guy who kept putting on the full nelson and the other wrestlers couldn't break it.

The Spirit squad is funny in a weird way.

I didn't care about the SD main event. It should have been Angle v. Undertaker.

• Members

He probably got told they weren't going to give him the push he thought he was going to get and he probably went off about it. Cause a lot were saying he was going to win the title on Smackdown maybe the changed their mind about that and that's how come he got this supsension.

I also heard that Vince changed the endings to the title matches right before wrestlemania 5 or so times.

• Members

I guess I skimmed over this but are you saying Mickie can't wrestle and doesn't have any talent? I know she's not the greatest but if you would watch some matches of her's before she came to the WWE she's pretty impressive. There are some clips from back when she was going by Alexis Laree on YouTube.

• Members

Randy Orton either:

A) Failed the WWE Drug Testing

B) Got into a conflict with a lockeroom leader (i.e. The Undertaker, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle)

C) Berated the creative team for blackballing him for the past two years

On to Mickie James....

She's one of the best female wrestlers around right now, but people fail to realize that when you come to the WWE, you lose your independance. You lose the things that make you stand out because you have to wrestle "WWE Style". Mickie (a.k.a. Alexis) is high-risk wrestler who, when able to do her thing, ends up having more exciting and entertaining matches than some of the men in the company. They've "grounded" her by restricting her aerial arsenal.

• Members

I don't think guys are being suspended for their first drug test. I thought the deal was once you were tested and you had something in your system, whatver it is the volumes of it must come down and If It didn't then you were suspended. Then again, there were rumors of a few of the new test given out a couple of weeks ago.

• Members

He was suspended for "Unprofessional Conduct". That could be many things, but I think it has something to do with the drug test or fighting/arguing with someone. Randy's gotten in trouble with management before for playing tricks on some of the Divas (like Amy Webber, JBL's former assistant and a few others). Who knows....

Archived