Wrestling Discussion: WWE, TNA, ECW, etc.

Dr. Jay S.W.

• Members

I didn't mean to offend you about the St. Louis thing, but any person I've ever met from there seems to be very arrogant and high on themselves, esepcially once they find out you are from the Kansas City side of Missouri.

Anyhow back to talking about the women, problem with Christy from what I heard was she was getting a little too chummy with some of the married wrestlers. Which sometimes doesn't really matter, but after the Hardy/Lita /Edge thing and the fact that one of them happened to be Triple H, probably had mroe to do with the later, that's why she was released. My tip for anyone. DON'T GET CHUMMY CHUMMY WITH FELLOWS WRESTLERS MALE OR FEMALE CAUSE YOU ARE BOUND TO GET BURNED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!!!!

But yes women get treated like crap at the WWE, I mean if you look at all of the creative people and higher up execs only like three are female, and two of them have the last name McMahon. That's not going to change unless more females start working for the WWE in the higher or more creative positions.

Now I'm suprised they haven't released Torrie yet, seeing as her husband is no longer with the company. She isn't that great of a wrestler and I don't think she could be pulling that much in merchandise wise for the company.

I think the reason Jazz left was because her husband left cause they didn't have anything for him to do.

That's the problem they could have all these females in there but they won't know what to do with them. One reasons why I think there should be a least one female on the creative, but the day that happens will probably be the day the world comes to an end.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now all you had to say is that you are from Kansas City. No wonder I hate you. :D IA with every point. The ladies back in the day were splendid wrestlers. Not to say that the girls of today are not, but you can tell that these ladies are strickly for eye candy. That's the way Vince treats them, and that's the problem. Until he sees them as viable performers (ala Chyna), they won't be taken seriously by some of the sexist nimrods that are backstage.

• Members

Well Chyna wasn't the greatest wrestler I mean she was ok, but the reason why so many loved her was she took on the guys. They only had her do that because she was taller and a lot more built than the rest of the gals at the time. I liked Chyna and all but they also sort of wrote her into a corner too. The problem is they now how to start writing for the females but then they write them into a corner and don't know what else to do with them, except have them paired of with some male wrestler then usually the slowly disappear.

• Members

I really liked Chyna, and thougt she was a very good wrestler who let fame go to her head. Other lady wrestlers that I grew up with were Joyce Grable, The Fabulous Moolah, and Wendi Richter. Now, these ladies could bring the house down.

I also think that letting fans know that everything was pre-determined also killed alot of what happens in the ring.

• Members

An incident involving John Cena took place at the O'Hare Airport in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday morning. The following information came from two sources from the O'Hare Airport. One source is a person's eye witness account of the incident. The other source is from written documentation of the incident. Here is an eyewitness report in regards to situation at hand...

"John Cena was at O'Hare Airport in Chicago on Tuesday morning to get a flight to Tampa. He arrived too late to check in his bag for the flight and was informed by the ticket agents that his bag wouldn't be able to make it. Cena started swearing at the agents and gave them the finger before leaving his bag and departing for the gate, despite knowing his bag wouldn't make the flight. The gate was called and told to not let him to board. Cena returned to the ticket desk and saying "f*** you" repeatedly to the agents present, and he was told to stop using profanity. A manager came to the desk and again told him to stop using profanity. He was rebooked on a later flight."

Apparently, this incident caused a big scene at the airport, and it could have much worse than it actually was. In situations such as this one, the customer is not allowed to the fly on his or her original flight. Customers that are abusive to airline staff usually have the police stationed at the airport, called in. A WWE representative personally called the O'Hare airline to apologize for Cena's disruptive behavior. Also, the source was told that if Cena ever misbehaves at the O'Hare airline ever again, he will be denied boarding on the flight and he will have to find another airline in which to fly on.

-PWInsider.com

• Members

John Cena is a douchebag. I've said it on more than one occasion. Rhyno got FIRED for causing a scene in the lobby the night before WrestleMania XXI (he was arguing w/ his wife and broke a vase or something). Any other guy would have been fired.

• Members

Following the Bob Orton hepatitis fallout, word has leaked that at least two on-air WWE personalities are also affected by the disease.

Because of hepatitis' contagious nature, the two do not engage in overly physical angles with the potential for bloodflow.

Undertaker, despite testing negative, remains upset that Johnny Ace allowed Bob Orton, who is positive for hepatitis, to bleed in their exchange late last year.

• Members

I heard that Mark (the Undertaker) is waiting for the opportunity to get John Laurinaitis (Johnny Ace) fired from the company. Mark has a LOT of stroke backstage and if he's pissed off that's a big problem.

• Members

Undertaker is pissed of a lot of the times. The one time I met him he was in a bad mood. He was really pissed wasn't talking and just really mad then the power went off in the hotel right when he headed to the elevator and he punched his fist on the wall and walked up the stairs.

but this hepatisis thing is interesting, I wonder who the two are that have it.

• Members

The latest word on Randy Orton is just that his suspension of 60 days is in actuality an indefinite suspension and he may not be brought back. To keep him away from TNA, they may keep him under contract for the duration of his contract, but pay him the smallest amount possible in the mean time. There are some in the company who believe he would benefit from counselling... Yoshihiro Tajiri, Dean Malenko, and Chris Benoit are scheduled to be part of the second ECW reunion PPV... John Cena has reportedly not been fazed by the defiant crowd reactions. He's willing to go with the flow and roll with the plans. According to one source, management's vision does include a Cena heel turn. Cena may tease turning heel in future weeks, as he did on Raw when he laid out the scenario of reverting to his former heel persona... The April 10 Raw drew a 4.2 rating, in the range of recent ratings...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

JBL Strikes Again

--WWE officials are attempting to keep Palmer Canon from quitting. He's given notice after flying home after the first day of the European tour. It was a situation involving JBL while on tour. He was being hazed by JBL and others to the point he and JBL almost had a confrontation. At this point, he's turned down all requests to reconsider.

They recently had Melina in "Wrestler's Court" because apparently she's quiet and shy to the point it comes across as being arrogant. Mick Foley mentioned a little something about it in his blog the other day.

• Members

I've stated for years that JBL is an ass. Just because he's a veteran doesn't give him the right to be a jackass to other people. He's hazed so many wrestlers including Maven. He was also apart of the big "Flight From Hell" incident that happened back in 2002 with Scott Hall and everyone on the trip back from England.

He and Bob Holly make it an uncomfortable atmosphere backstage. They only mess with guys who won't give it to them b/c they are sure of their spot backstage. Mark Callaway (the Undertaker) has spoken to both men many times about their behavior backstage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Was last night the real deal with Joey Styles walking off? I know the ECW brand is gearing up but he spoke his legitimate true feelings.

What happened in the main event? I fell asleep again.

I'm tired of my husband HHH being screwed because for Cena!

• Members

Joey Styles last night was a shoot work, meaning what he was saying was real but it was planned for him to say it, but I don't know why he had to rip in the fans. I agreed with a vast majority of what he was saying last night then when he ripped the fans he lost me.

Main Event was so idiotic it was not even funny, and I probably could have fallen asleep myself. HHH punched out Cena at one point but every time Kenny would go for a pin HHH was slow to go for the count and it was pissing Kenny off. HHH often paid more attention to the other dorks on the outside and eventually he took the ref shirt off and left the ring, I know other stuff happened but I was so disinterested I wasn't thoroughly paying attention. Then shawn michaels comes out in his ref shirt and the two look at each other and stare. then eventually HHH goes to the back Shawn comes into the ring and refs. Then at some point he and Cena start beating up on the spirit squad and Shawn gives some sweet chin music a couple of times to various members and finally Kenny and then Shawn does the can't see me sign and he walks around like he is blind. Then Cena I think did the FU and Shawn gave the 3 count and it was over.

Last nights RAW had it's moments but for the most part in ring performances were crap, and some of the promos and stuff weren't much better.

Archived