Wrestling Discussion: WWE, TNA, ECW, etc.

Dr. Jay S.W.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was so freakin thrilled that he got booed. I laughed how the crowd cheered when HHH pedigreed Cena. The WWE also tried to "can" Cena cheers, but the people in the crowd were too loud. I thought HBK/Shane stole the show. Their match was awesome. Smackdown once again played second fiddle to RAW. This was supposed to be a joint brand show, yet RAW dominated (and won the first match).

I loved the arena. It was awesome.

• Members

Ryan, I found this entry on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Poffo

A long-standing rumour claims that Savage engaged in some kind of relationship with Stephanie McMahon just prior to his departure from the WWF.

Do you know what this entails? Or is it just b.s?

RAW last night was pretty good. Mickie James is a true psycho.

it seems as though Vince is trying to get Cena cheap heat by taking him on next week.

• Members

I believe that's just BS because the reason he left was cause he wanted to wrestle, but they just wanted him to continue commentating and had no plans for him to be in any matches or storylines so that's why he left.

• Members

Stephanie was only 19 when Randy Savage left the WWE. Vince and Randy have strong dislike for each other. I doubt that Stephanie would date someone who her father didn't like very much. Besides, she was at Boston University (in college) around that time and wasn't involved with the company.

• Members

Vince has very strong feelings for those that left him for WCW. He can get past it to a certain extent, but I'm sure he won't ruin the relationship he has with Hogan (Hogan and Savage have some legitimate heat between the two of them). Bringing in Savage could jeopardize the already thin relationship with Hogan.

Archived