AMC Thursday 03/24/11

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not that he bashes Marissa but his comments are the opposite of what AMC is trying to convey. For example that JR is no longer in love with Marissa and that the best person for JR is Annie. That JR connects with women through sex and physical desire (two traits that JR and Marissa has never been about). This was in SID.

In SOD a couple of weeks ago JY said that he hated Annie's ending and he went to the writers asking for scenes (complete with flashbacks)showing JR's torment and guilt over what happened with Annie and unless that is shown onscreen, JR would never be able to move past it.

He's selling JR and Annie and not JR and Marissa while SG is doing the exact opposite in her interviews.

JY has also unofficially told people (on events etc) that he's not very fond of the JR and Marissa pairing and that he didn't like how AMC had JR act so passive when Marissa went for full custody of AJ.

• Members

That still bothers me. I realize that he was sick and scared and zen and all but bringing Marissa into AJ's life like that is no better than the women who we bash for meeting guys online and moving them in with their children two months later. It just looks "lovelier" here. Yes, Marissa is Babe's sister, but she might as well be a stranger, she wasn't raised with these people. No reason why she couldn't have had a healthy aunt relationship with this kid, it was just too much too soon with the rushed creation of a parent/child relationship.

Meanwhile, I was sure Marissa and Bianca were going to kiss rolling around in the snow. Are there set in stone spoilers about their relationship or are we going to get the

rug pulled out from under this?

• Members

Here's the thing and I agree, unfortunately the wounds that will be licked by Amanda are gonna be b/c of Marissa b/c they are setting up Marissa/Binx by having her broken by JR failing her again. Whatevs. ...anyway while this is going on Cara gets in danger w/ Ricky b/c he's Zach's killer, Jake gets protective, ignores Amanda who's working for JR, who will have an ONS.

To people that like Marissa/Bianca, really? I feel sorry for CBL and JY.

Ex. JR stood next to Amanda, JY wasn't even trying and you could feel some sexual tension between the characters when she asked if he wanted her to bid on him. On the other hand we have Snatchalie pt. deux, who is written woman that he ~wants back. Not one bit of chemistry. Nothing, remember that sexual fantasy Annie dreamed up, not even there. She has no sex appeal whatsoever, and that's what makes a lesbian pairing intriguing, and they are attempting to do it w/ that character? the sex appeal of a stiff board. Opal would be more sexy than her. These Careys, how are they this important to be ruining couples and ruining Kanes & Chandlers.:lol:

Marley we have to thank Cath for talking to JY. I love that man even more than before, the fact MCE is gone and he still defends her character and loves her as a person. My future husband. :wub:

• Members

I doubt it. From what I gather they are pissed that Reese is getting trashed in this. I'll say they'll have a few cute scenes and then just fade out. CBL is just happy she has a s/l but even this is not appealing. Sucks Shannon Kane left and is temp. back and fourth via Brot.

• Members

The only time I can stand Bianca or Marissa is when they're together.

Kendall and Griffin are adorable.

Erica is clearly not walking out of the auction with Jackson. :lol: Between her over confidence, and her saying she'd be a little "late" for the auction, someone is clearly going to outbid her. Likely Krystal. Or maybe liza.

• Members

lol @ JR not being able to pronounce Cara's name right. "Car-uh". I think that might've been ad-libbed by Jacob Young, I noticed when JR was like "is it care-uh or car-uh?", he glanced over to the outside of the set. When CS/Amanda corrected him he said something like "whatever". LMAO

I loved the JR/Amanda scenes, but earlier in the ep when he was with Marissa? A complete travesty and I loathed JR so much in those scenes.

I enjoyed them today to! Finally the writers are giving Kendall more Kendall-like things to do. I love her "fact-finding" mission! lol. She's scheming and lying (not exactly in a malicious or sneaky way) to get what she wants and I love it. I'm looking forward to her and Griffin's date as well.

I'm glad the show added in that scene with Kendall at the piano thinking about Zach. These last two episodes, you'd think Kendall didn't have a husband who died a few months ago LOL because she's been acting so different and not thinking/talking about him at all, which I think is a GREAT thing but it's also good & necessary to have scenes of her thinking about Zach every so often I think. Finally AMC's starting to find balance with that. Kendall's slowly moving on but she'll never forget Zach.

Archived