AMC Thursday 03/24/11

• Members

Sorry Clear Drama. JR told Marissa that he talked to Oak Haven about Annie and she has been put away for a very long time. Now he's working really hard on trying to get Marissa back bc he's learned from his mistakes. She turned him down again though

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh boy, how long till Marissa and Bianca have their first kiss. They are having ALOT of scenes lately, which is odd bc Bianca was rarely on before. Bianca: "What we need to do is wait for the right person to come along" Yeah and I think you both just found each other

• Members

With any luck Bianca will put a quick end to any Marissa/JR reunion. I loved when I heard the Annie mention but then they followed it up as a line to get JR to win Marissa back. Ouch!

I cant wait for the Griffin/Kendall date. Im quite enjoying them today

• Members

She didn't have the right gender before. :) ITA, Bianca/Marissa set off sparks today.

This was definitely mostly a filler episode setting things up for the bachelor auction. I liked the character interaction but I was waiting for something interesting to happen!

• Members

I wish AMC could think of another way to make Marissa look fierce and independent that doesn't involve the complete character destruction of JR. AMC is obviously flirting with the Marissa and Bianca romance so why the need to piss on Jannie?

He sure sounds pissed about the Marissa crap.

Archived