AMC Thursday 03/24/11

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CBL wouldn't have a problem with, cause she's not invested in the character like ER was. I think they could hook Bianca up again with Zarf and she'd probably sing their praises from the rooftops.

CBL seems like a great person, but recasts tend to not be as invested, so if their character does something OOC, they tend to excuse it

• Members

Oh please, I rather jump into a tornado than want that. I want her gaslit or dead, or moved away farrrrrrrrrrrr away w/ her mother.:jeal0002: I actually like Binx enough not to stick her w/ that.

The way you said

Like if that were the case just make Randi gay too. That's stereotyping a fanbase that they just love the idea of the gay couple not a foundation about them or any sense. But whatevs.dry.gif

• Members

me too! Kendall finally keels like Kendall again! She is fun and optimistic and nmot depressing and bitter. They've towned down on the Rylee propping and she isnt about silly neverending fighting adn bullying. She is also acting less stupid, entitled and foolish. She is coming across as someone rootable and her scenes with Griffin are cute. Im really enjoying their interactions.

Archived