B&B - Any casting news?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the spoilers for next week I read on *** it says that in the "Ins" and "Out" section of a mag that Lesli Kay's Felicia is "out" because the character is dying off.

I read that Kristen is returning. Not sure why she was missing from Christmas -- but at least the Forrester clan will all be together to bid a tearful farewell to Felicia.

• Members

:lol: I'm glad I didn't tune in for Lesli Kay. I said it over and over again, but everyone was sure this wasn't the case. Whenever B&B picks someone up, they drop them as soon as the story is up. As soon as they said Felicia was returning and that it would be a very serious storyline, I knew she was coming home to die.

Ah, hopefully I will be wrong and in the end they'll find a way to keep her.

BTW, when Kristen returns will it be Tracy Melchoir? I hope she finally gets a contract and meaty storyline.

• Members

Although I loved Felicia and am totally against her being killed, the storyline is dynamite and Brad is right on this one. Yet, Fefe should stay at least until May. It it SO pointless to kill her SO soon...

I'm still not giving up that Felicia may survive February...

@Chris B: Kristen will very likely be played Tracy Melchior again - I guess recurring. Haven't heard anything official, though.

• Members

Michael Bruno's sight has a blurb about TLM returning to B&B ....

And while LK has been brilliant in her role, storyline wise it makes more sense to kill her off. We've had enough return to life miracles on the show this year. If nothing else, all the great press and attention LK has been getting ought to garner her some interest for pilot season, which she says she's auditioning for.

• Members

Or even just get Lesli another role on another soap, or even just returning to ATWT.

Apparently the show is working on recasting the Forrester twins (AGAIN) which to be honest I think is pointless as they barely had a story and therefore it would have been just as good to keep the Hoover twins on, give them some acting lessons et voila. Also, they cant age them too much or they'll be older than Thomas.

• Members

I also think it's pointless to recast the twins. This is what the 49832536th time they're recasting in the last 2 years? What kind of storyline are they going to possibly have? B&B has no interest in aiming towards the younger crowd. See what they did with the potential Amber/Thomas pairing. Unless they are going to cast a young man to play a potential love interest for a predictable triangle with the two twins vying for the boy's heart, I say get rid of one.

I just had a bright idea. Why not make one completely crazy, send her off, let the remaining twin grow into the ingenue heroine in the making and then 5-10 years from now, have the other twin return to seek revenge.

Archived