AMC - Friday - Feb 18, 2011

• Members

Randi Recast!

amc021811.png

Just kidding, but I like the new girl's look

Why are they focuising Annie's getaway on Ryan? Show me Annie, damn it!

amc0218111.png

Bianca and Marissa....it starts. (anyone else think this looks like KWAK?)

Im glad they are finally moving forward with something on the Bianca and Reese front. Only took 7-8 months to address it

amc0218112.png

I love Theresa Lopze-Fitzgerald's hair

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Chrishell Stause but Lindsay Hartley kills her in every scene they have together and LH isn't even trying.

Glendening isn't what I would call a subtle actor, I could see her brain processing "No more HallucinationMarissa, time for LesbianMarissa" But hey, she looked good.

Ricky and the evil music :lol:

• Members

Could these writers make it anymore obvious that Ricky is evil and hero Griffin will save the day?

I mean is there anything Griffin can't do? He's the best doctor, best brother, best looking and all the women want him, and he's a modern day Robin Hood with the whole stealing from the rich to save the poor thing.

I wasn't an Annie fan but she added some excitement to this otherwise dull show.

• Members

I laughed my ass off when Evil Ricky was talking about Griffin as "Doc-tore Casteeeeeyo". They needed him to say it to Griffin's face, though....Dr. Perfect could use someone to humble him, and counterbalance the uber-propping he gets on a daily basis.

• Members

Yeah, Lindsay is almost making this story work because I care about Cara more than I do Jake, Amanda or Griffin.

As I said yesterday, Griffin & Kendall are so the next Ryan & Greenlee!

The best part of the show today was the Kendall/Bianca scenes where Bianca admitted her marriage was over. I also liked Tad/Cara/Griffin coming up with the plan to "kill" her, which was funny if contrived. The rest of it is too much simplistic good versus evil stuff with Ricky and with Ryan, Greenlee & Jesse finding out David met Annie in the park.

• Members

What is her name? I swear she used to do adult films. :ph34r:

It was funny seeing Taggert again, completely typecast. :lol: So silly jealous Amanda is obviously going to drive Jake and Cara together with this utterly evil and vindictive move. I wonder who will become her alternate romantic interest. You know women on this show are useless without a man in their lives. Griffin/Kendall or Asher/Colby triangle? UGH. At any rate, having Amanda do this is REALLY low and desperate, and a cheap way of drumming up insta-compassion for Cara.

• Members

Thank you London! She's not who I thought she was.

I was just reading the blurb about the Castillo matriarch being (re)cast, and I was wondering... have we ruled out the possibility of Griffin being Adam's son Miguel? I know the back story would be a little convuluted. Maybe the mother gave Adam a fake name yadda yadda, I just wonder if that loose end will hang indefinitely, especially with the noticeable influx of latin actors on the show. I mean, they could make Rev. Ricky Miguel and be done with it.

• Members

Have we ruled it out? I never exdpected it to be a possibility. They should have tied the Adam story to Asher. They didnt and it failed. I dont think we will be seeing a Miguel bc they rewrote it from what was originally intended. Sonia died with Asher's birth. Miguel was retconned out of existence with that revelation

Archived