AMC: Thursday, February 17th

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jake/Amanda are so original. I loved thier scene, especially the one w/ the towel. I have never in my life heard or seen a more riveting scene than that on AMC.:wub:

Ricky is the killer, I can't wait to see Griffin save Kendall and save her from the grief she clearly has, those two have supercouple written all over it.

Amanda is such a great bff to have.

• Members

Do we have to RSVP for the RIP party?

Damn, they went there and made Ricky the killer. And the worst part imo is that he didn't even look contrite when he said it! I guess Griffin/Kendall will be the new Ryan/Greenlee, the couple destined to be together no matter what the viewers really want.

Up until the last few minutes, today's show was pretty dull. Scott & Madison can only do so much to keep it interesting. I've never cared much for mob stories, so I hope the people after Cara are caught sooner than later and the story ends up being more about her relationships with Jake & Tad than running from the bad guys.

• Members

I don't like that the writers made Ricky the killer. I really enjoy EM in this role and I think that Ricky had a lot of potential. I don't like that they have taken him down the path they have. I think they are going to end up having him act like Richie Novak did, and just make him completely bad. I wish that Ricky could have just stayed a "real" nice guy or been like an undercover FBI agent or something. IMO,what a Waste. :(

• Members

I'll put you on the invite list? But yes, I would prefer RSVP's. I refuse to end up standing alone at some restaurant like the folks at the "Save ATWT Rally." Just me standing at the chocolate fountain knocking back shots of Patron with Canary, Willey, Cornelius and Jordi...

No, you don't need to RSVP. :lol:

• Members

You mean this show isn't dead yet? I swear I read this thread daily and the stories and even characters being mentioned seem so foreign. It's the way I feel about, say, OLTL. I'm familiar with the actors and the characters, but have no investment in them or their stories.

• Members

I agree that Amanda was way out of line and I'm wondering just what they're hoping to achieve by having her character do that. Return her to her original (as in the CS version) vixenish self to feebly make up for Annie's departure? BTW, Amanda continues to look great in clothes, the best styled woman on the show.

They need to fade out the back of Reverend Ricky's hair, that mop looks hot as hell. Today was the reveal and I'm already ready for it to be over with. I hate watching Kendall be all weepy/angry/hysterical and you know more of that's coming.

Archived