AMC: Tuesday, 2/15

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

10 bucks says Ryan clocks JR tomorrow.

I can't stand NuMarissa, her only saving grace was Annie's hallucinations and now that's over so she might as well go back into that attic and inhale that sweet sweet gas.

David and Liza :wub:

I'm actually hoping JR will start drinking again so that he can at least attempt to off Marissa.

• Members

She has no inner Hayward, it was a waste of character when they brought her on and still is. AMC is in budget crisis yet they pay actors to play pointless characters. Marissa, Asher, Caleb, Griffin what's that collectively in money I'd say near 5-8K per epi.

McTavish created Annie, brought JR on canvas, she just never liked JR w/ Babe. Even she would have written better moments.

They BBM me like crazy. My mom, my cousins, a few of my college friends. I can't answer back, I read it and just answer my mom's b/c she's my mom. :wub:

• Members

If JR had been honest, Marissa and mommadawl would have wasted no time trying to take AJ (it's a Carey tradition). So JR comes up with a plan. It might have been partially stupid, but if AJ isn't at risk of being taken away from him, JR does none of this stuff. Marissa could never handle the fact that JR wanted Annie instead of her.

• Members

While I think there's chemistry between David and Liza, something is missing. I can't put my finger on it. It's almost like I feel like they're writing for David/Woman named Liza, not David and Liza Colby. If that makes any sense. I don't know if get long term vibes, but maybe.

Like, Caleb, I'm tired of Erica's games. She needs to just sleep with him and get this moving already.

I don't really care who wins, Annie or Marissa. I'm not a big fan of either. :ph34r:

Archived