AMC: Tuesday, 2/15

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have mixed feelings about David & Liza getting together because he kept the secret of Colby's paternity from her for so long. I'd like to see that addressed and worked through even though it's a different actress playing Liza before they get romantically involved. That said, the chemistry between Vincent and Jamie is hot!

Yeah, I think she was hired because she didn't come off as cold as the original actress, but she's not good with these emotional scenes at all.

Unfortunately, getting naked is the only thing Asher's good for; too bad the shorts didn't come off! His acting has always been weak.

I liked the way that was written, I just wish the acting had reached the level of the writing.

Yeah, JR was cruel to lie about it out of fear that Marissa would steal his son, but I do see his point of view too with both Marissa and Caleb ready to pounce and take him to court over any little thing.

If only we had gotten something fun from Erica/KWAK! I did like Jack growing a pair and leaving with Erica shocked that he didn't take her insecure BS.

• Members

Annie and Emma driving away reminded me of Abby and Brian off of Knots Landing. "♫Dooo-Doot-Doot-Doo-Doo-Doo-Da-Doo-Da-Doo-Da-Doo, Don't Worry... Be Happy...♫"

Asher reminds me of the lost Menendez brother. Then Griffin and Ricky show up and it's like, "Oh wait, there go the other two." He and Colby, I just cannot fathom what new and interesting can come of them. It's like when a rerun of your favorite sitcom comes on and your brain automatically jumps to the end of the episode. I wish Liza would compulsively sleep with him too, just start a train of, "Ooops! My bad baby!" "MOMMM! Not AGAIN!" or something. Are there any spoilers of what's in store for them? I realize she had just been held hostage so it's only natural to want your mommy, but did I miss a reconciliation scene between those two re: Damon?

• Members

Ohhhh, okay, thanks PC! I remember Liza tearfully saying, "I am SO sorry" to Colby and figured it was out by now. Well, with Damon not even in town to confront, all the more easier for Colby to conveniently fall into Asher's comforting arms.

• Members

Well, that's not fair. David was not only going to tell Liza about Colby's paternity, he was going to do it at her wedding to Adam. Erica realized this and admonished him for wanting to use this information in that way -- and then that's when they got into the car crash that scarred Erica's face.

Not only that, that's yet one more thing that David has to be blamed for when it was Adam and Allie Doyle who did it. Personally, I never could relate or invest in the whole "I'm mad at you for keeping someone else's secret from me" stories. Especially after the fact. The true and most important conflict was between Liza and Adam. It's happened and has been resolved. For Liza to go back and be upset about David keeping a secret about something that not only came out but was resolved 12 years ago is kinda... why?

In my opinion, David & Liza should be exactly what David & Greenlee failed miserably to deliver: Hell on wheels.

• Members

^Tad is one of my concern's about D&L, but really, I just don't think she has the potential to love him (or anyone) the way that he'll need to be. I keep hearing that she'll accept him, but I haven't seen that yet. It's different when a woman loves David, and he's different when he's trying to hold onto her. She might like being bad with him for a bit, but there is always a line and I have a feeling her's a lot closer than people think.

I guess we'll see, I'd like to be pleasantly surprised.

• Members

I loved when Liza said to David she was surprised he wasn't out trying to find ways to sabotage Greenlee & Ryan's wedding. I am surprised but in a pleasant way! Love hearing David say he's over those two and he's moved on (and I think he actually MEANT it).

Team LiVid all the way :-D these two could be amazing, omg power couple of PV causing havoc and taking charge of everything plus having hot sex all the time.

Where's David going to live? I do not want to see him living at the yacht club again, he should try to get Wildwind back. Boot Caleb's ass right out of there somehow. Or I forget, what happened to that Cabin he used to live in?!

Are they kidding me with Asher? This character is a joke!! Only good for taking his shirt off, seems to be his specialty, a "secret weapon" of the sorts for the writers, as this was like the 97th time it's happened, plus we get a bonus in the opening everyday. rolleyes.gif I miss Damon. A lot.

I am going to miss Annie intensely. I LOVED that scene she had with David, I always wanted these two to interact more before!! That was a great scene...

Bianca :( so sad what she's going through, looks like her & Reese are going to divorce. Such a shame she couldn't be brought back!! A recast would have been just fine. I really like Bianca still and I hope the show will really do something with her when this is over, I want to see her featured more prominently after this I mean wow they really have done NOTHING with her since they brought her back. This divorce should have happened in like July of last year already...

• Members

Screw long term. Just give me a year. Give me the year I never got with Greenlee and David.

I get what you're saying, and believe me, it disgusts me. It's one of the things that disgusts me MOST about this Tad character. He will wreck, trash and dispose of a woman for not being perfect. THE MINUTE Adam or David takes an interest, he's back to wanting them again. He gets them, even if he has to bed them while they're married... and immediately goes back to ruining that woman. He did that with Dixie. He did that with Krystal. He did that with Liza... It's the same routine with this man. Right now, no matter if it isn't long term, Liza needs to embrace her troublemaking side regardless of Tad's hypocritical finger waving.

Archived