AMC: Tuesday, 2/15

• Members

But I actually want this w/ Greenlee and David now. God I was hoping long arc in which Greenlee loses it all, David, Ryan, daddy...and then David becomes the guy for her.

As for Tad, yes that is exactly what he does. And he will most definitely be there now in between Liza and David, Liza is not gonna be a huge b!tch, David will reveal himself to her, and Tad will do the same thing he's doing w/ JR.. buttin' in. It's always when Adam/David take a woman that Tad goes there claiming to save them from evil. There is no way I buy Cara/Tad, that ain't happening b/c RPG would be jobless and they so won't do brother vs brother. So David/Liza get close, as you see he'll keep this secret and it'll be revealed, enter Thaddeus soon. So I'm hoping Greenlee is being pushed back in this, and maybe just maybe Scott is here to go against Ryan for Madison, you know before the show loses more viewers?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As long as Ryan is on AMC, Greenlee will worship the ground he walks on. So the ONLY way David/Greenlee might work is when he's GONE, gone. I don't think AMC is going to even dabble with D&G for a very long time. But Tad will more than likely stick his nose in David/Liza. I hate David most when he's all wrapped up in battling Tad for a woman. Ugh. I don't need that with him again.

Hopefully, D&L have a good foundation built before Tad is thrown in.

• Members

IDK, I just have a feeling Tad won't be involved with Liza this time even with her & David pursuing each other. Why would AMC cut the scenes of them last week where Tad was going to get attitude with David over buying Liza a drink? I think it might've been the plan at first but AMC changed things around last minute. I think they are going to go ahead with Tad/Cara or something in the future, & he won't bother Liza about David. That's just my hunch, and hope....lol

• Members

I'm not willing to bet on any couples right now. I kinda feel like a AMC might be headed for another--throw them all up in the air and see who lands where--thing. They seem to do this every few years.

The Reverend Ricky phone scene was cut as well...now the promo shows him on a phone, call, but I have to wonder if that was pulled for a reason.

I do think Tad will eventually factor into David/Liza, because I don't think K&S can resist. The longer they wait to do it, the better.

I just don't want David or Liza isolated from the rest of the canvas in the course of building them up. David belongs on the Kane side of the canvas as well as with the usual suspects, and I think he'd mix it up well with Caleb as well. Liza, well she just needs to get out more. LOL If AMC isolates them from the rest of the canvas or has them circling the same characters all the time, ie. Ryan, Greenlee, Tad it's going to get old really quickly, IMO.

• Members

AMC has been leaking fake spoilers left and right. There is no doubt Tad will be a factor, who has the most history w/ Liza on the canvas? this isn't hard to figure out. :lol: Will she be w. David? ofcourse, will she be conflicted? ofcourse :lol: Cara is in love w/ Jake, it's never gonna be love w/ Tad and her, what's Jake here for? why else is Amanda on PT and all the sudden Cara on the canvas?

• Members

I disagree. It's fair because Liza can't trust David to be honest with her. If they at least bring it up and he apologizes, then she can believe that he's changed. I'd also like to see David & Liza become the hell on wheels couple but I think they need to be equals in order for that to happen.

I also hate how the writers pick and choose what history they'll keep and what they'll forget. Imo, this should be addressed so Livid can happen and hopefully become a long-term couple!

Archived