Sally Spectra Valentine's Day advice

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sally Spectra :wub::wub: :wub: I always rooted for her for all those times she fell into the water(Forrester pool, Lake Como, Tricia's hot tub etc.) yet I don't think she ever intended to be rivals with anyone.

You know, since Conley's death in '07 I haven't kept up with B&B that much plus the show fell into the crapper too.

• Members

If B&B are ever forced to write Stephanie out, I would love to see Sally (or the back of Sally's red hair) show up on a yacht at Marina del Rey, ready to take Stephanie on an around-the-world cruise. She really left a hole in the show. She was its heart.

• Members

By chance, found this clip of when Macy Spectra first showed up on B&B. This isn't as campy as some of Sally's crazy schemes, but it showcases Darlene Conley's ability to underplay for maximum effectiveness without losing any of her Sally spark.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fHX6gKiCLNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Members

You know whats the saddest part about Sally/Darlene's death. I think B&B has tried to beef up some of their current female older characters (Pam, Jackie) into becoming more like she was, but in the end there will never be another Sally....Period. Not just For B&B but it is sad that soaps have lost all the campy female characters that made the shows sparkle.

Archived