New DAYS Promo

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maggie/Victor, Kate/Stefano, Gabby/Will, Jenn/Daniel/Carly... love it.

Hobo and TayEjNic? Ehh, hate it.

I do love the song they picked (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnJxGVPOuJY).

But the days promos are so damn boring. Sadly, its not so much a Days issue as an NBC issue. If i was not already watching that promo would not make me want to watch at all.

• Members

Thank goodness Safe and Melanie are getting a little break. Melanie has grown on me in her entitled, rich-girl way, but it was just too much when she helped Dr. McHairyChest sew Jennifer's heart back into her chest. Look, I know this is Days and one needs to suspend disbelief when I watch but... this girl is, like, a year out of nursing school. Moreover, the whole episode felt like an exercise in propping.

I kind of like that Days is the only soap to celebrate romance during February. Maggie & Victor are front and center, as are Stefano & Kate. And JKJ cut his hair! Yay! He looks hot.

The Bo-Hope stuff looks uncomfortable and stilted.

James Scott looks unconvinced beyond the telling of it by this TayTay wuv-at-first-sight thing.

• Members

Hold up, who's that black girl at the wedding? In the back on the left, behind Stefano?

Interesting that Chad is standing up near EJ

Love the Chloe stuff. Im confused at Jennifer pimping Carly and Daniel. I thought they were going for Daniel and Jenn. I really hope they dont have her pushing for these two to reunite, only to swoop in and take him for herself.

• Members

Jennifer's probably the only one in Salem that refuses to take a side. She cares for both Hope & Carly equally. I get the feeling Jen's feelings for Daniel will surface while she tries to hook Daniel & Carly up.

Phloe :wub: I just wish the show would realize how great they could be.

Bope: Meh. Another rushed reunion. I'm so over them. I would have had Barly get together and give Hope a hot new romance.

State & Magic: :wub: Far and away the best couples on the show.

Will/Gaby: They're okay. I would still rather see a Chad/Will gay storyline but this isn't that bad.

Nicole/EJ/Taylor: I'm a huge Ejole fan. Can't stand Natalia Livingston. And WTF is that look she's giving? Take a exlax bitch.

• Members

This looks more lush and dramatic than a lot of the recent promos. The song helps a lot, I guess. Nicely done. Except for Taylor standing there during the wedding looking at EJ like he might be able to cure her chronic diarrhea...

But Kate/Stefano... !!!!

LOL! I had the EXACT same thought (see above). Good grief, woman.

Archived