HBO: The Newsroom

Toups

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I'm just glad everything is out now - I thought spending 7 episodes of build up was way too much especially on a story I don't care about. Now there's only 2 episodes left. The focus needs to be on current (1-2 years ago) stories. And once again, I didn't have any dialogue to type up. Is this even an Aaron Sorkin show? It sure doesn't feel or sound like it, at least this season anyway. I think he's working on too many projects. He needs to cut down and do 1 or 2 things, not 3 or 4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Last Night's Season Finale felt like a Series Finale to me. I am not as enthused about next season (assuming there will be one) since the set up seems to be to tell a story for Maggie and possibly Jim.

I loved that Sloan figured out Don is the one who not only purchased her book, but also drove up the bidding by bidding against himself. Cute. Very Cute. So not a Will and Mac fan. Like that Reese came around to the same way of thinking that his mother did and displayed a little of that heart and toughness. I love MGH's character (the attorney) and how she and Leona are giggling together at the party.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived