OLTL: Sweeps previews

• Members

Thanks to proteus at SOC:

Paraphrased & Reworded:

Natalie/John/Jessica/Brody: Marty gets out of the loony bin on the day of the wedding. She's on the loose & headed back to Llanview. It'll be a question if she blows up this wedding the same way she did the other one. There is a thwarted wedding which means something bad is going to happen. Could Natalie & Brody's secret being revealed lead to another round of Tess? RC says trauma is usually what causes her to split.

Clint/Bo/Nora: Clint's world crashes down around him at the wedding. Bo, Nora, Matthew, and Aubrey are all aware of some of the tricks he has pulled. Bo is connvinced that Clint is the one who killed Eddie & he wants to prove it to get back at him.

Charlie/Viki: Clint knows that Rex is his son. Viki/Charlie are at the wedding and things are set up to be revealed. The truth is going to come out,

Vimal/Rama: Vimal is feeling guilty and he & his wife might do something at the wedding. Rama thinks Vimal has a big future at B.E.

David: With the truth coming out about Rex's paternity, Rex is ready to tell the truth about David sometime after sweeps.

Aubrey/Cutter/Kelly/Joey: Joey is in love with Aubrey but has underlying feelings for Kelly. The night before the wedding, Kelly and Joey end up stuck somewhere together and we wonder if there real feelings will come out. More will be learned about Cutter. Dorian and Kelly find out that Kelly and AUbrey went to the same boarding school. Adriana sends a copy of a year book. Kelly's willing to go very far to expose the true relationship between Cutter & Aubrey. She hooks up with Cutter to get to the truth. Could this lead to something more between Cutter & Kelly? RC says there will be twists and turns and Kelly will be unpredictable in the romance department.

Blair/Tomas/Tea/Todd: The mystery surrounding Blair's painting will involve Todd in a major way. Tomas is going to have a big impact on Blair's life and on Todd and Tea's life as well. Tomas will reveal something very surprising to Blair that will kick off the mystery of the painting and how it connects to Blair's past and what is the connection to Todd. Viewers will get to know Tomas as Blair gets to know him. He's a romatic soul, musician, & artist, but there's a lot of mystery to him as well.

Dani/Nate: Dani pushes the envelope with Todd. Dani decides she's ready to have sex towards V Day. Dani wants to use having sex as a way to test Todd since she knows how he reacted with Starr. This is going to be a big deal and we'll see if Todd's going to repeat the mistakes he made with Starr or if he has changed.

Starr/James/Michelle: As V Day approaches, Starr's resolve to just remain friends with James weakens & we'll see what she decides. The question will be if she is too late & if he'll already have something with this other girl.

Langston/Ford: They have a big night planned for V Day since the no sex deal will be over. The wedding coincides & there's the possibilty that Brody & Jessica's baby may be his, so we'll see how that all shakes out.

Dorian/Echo/Charlie: Dorian is after Echo and the truth may finally come out at the wedding.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marty gets out already. :blink: That is so stupid.

The wedding looks like it will be really good,l I just pray that Ford is not Jessica's baby daddy. She has been through enough and I hope Tess doesn't come out.

Looking forward to Blair's new story, I hope Tomas turns out to be Tea's brother and not connected to the damn Fords.

Everything involving the younger set makes me sick. Ugh .

I am probably the only one enjoying the story with Kelly and co., I hope these twists and turns RC are talking about are good. Kelly is finally interesting me now that they aren't trying to throw her at the show's leading men. Her kiss last summer with Todd, which was an obvious chemistry test still makes me laugh.

• Members

I'm starting to enjoy the Kelly/Joey/Aubrey/Cutter story, however, Joey remains the weakest link. Then again, I'm also someone who thought Todd and Kelly scenes were nice even if they should never ever go romantic, I thought they played well off each other as friends.

The younger set does suck as does all of the Fords. I really could not care less about any of them.

I don't know how I feel about Blair's new story. Blair never has a story outside of Todd and it doesn't look like Tomas will be any different. Ted King has that rugged, dark and mysterious thing down pat, but the inclusion of Todd and Tea just makes me feel like it will more of the same tired ass merry-go-round.

Seriously, sick of Tess, DO. NOT. WANT. It's a shame that the only time I find Bree's Jessica mildly entertaining is when she's Tess, but Tess wears real thin, real fast.

Ugh, and I do think Ford is the father of Jessica's baby, while John will be the father of Nat's and Brody will likely be on his way out.

The wedding should make for very good drama.

• Members

I don't see any chemistry between anyone in Cutter/Joey/Kelly/Aubrey, and I struggle to care about any of them. Aubrey and Cutter are nothing more than paper dolls with access to ab rollers. Unless the show is going to have them in a foursome I don't see anything shocking or thrilling about what Kelly is doing.

Archived