ALL SOAPS- Mark Collier NEEDS to return to Daytime!

• Members

I refuse to stop beating this drum until it happens. He's one of the few, gifted soap hunks who not only looks good, but can act. And he doesn't just look good- he's the perfect male specimen! That face, that voice, those eyes, that body, and most of all, that hot, HOT smile! PLEASE BRING HIM BACK TO DAYTIME SO I CAN STOP OPENING THESE THREADS ON SON!

K? Thanks.....

HOT SMILE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh Gregory....again?....lol

The picture that you show of his smile isn't the best one. His best smile was on one of the clips I posted on your last Mark Collier needs to return to Daytime. Are you hoping he reads these and contacts you personally?...hehe

• Members

I hope that someone hires him, as I liked his work as Mike, at least the parts I saw consistently, like his brief return in 2009. But now that this is out there again I just hope that you don't hear he's being cast on a soap and then he's on for two days as Cane and Lily's minister for their vow renewals or something.

• Members

I think he and Agim Kaba were written out so they could afford to bring back Grayson McCouch.

Thanks to such inconsistent and poor characterization, and the many different actors in the role, Chris never amounted to anything as a character.

I can't see him as Trey. I'd rather Trey not return anyway, he would just go nuts over Greenlee and be ruined for Ryan.

• Members

Refresh my memory....Trey was Kendall's brother?? I remember watching at the time but can't recall. I loved Sam Page as Trey.

Because Goutman was stupid to fire him. They should have brought him back to the finale. At least I could have taken Reid dying for Chris. Daniel Cosgrove version of Chris was down right boring as hell. Chris was a fun charmer with ladies galore....Daniel's Chris was finally writen the way he should have been from the beginning but by then who gave a damn.

Adam Hirshan (1987 to 1990)

Evan Ross Cannata (1990 to 1991)

Christian Siefert (1992 to January 28, 1998)

Ben Jorgenson (1999)

Paul Korver (1999 to March 8, 2001)

Alan White (July 3, 2002 to September 17, 2002)

Bailey Chase (January 29, 2003 to January 20, 2005)

Dylan Bruce (October 25, 2007 to October 15, 2008)

Daniel Cosgrove (March 11, 2010 to September 17, 2010)

Ugh...Dusty should have stayed dead then. I only like Brian Bloom's version anyways.

• Members

Yup, the writers just didnt know how to write for Chris. He should have been the easiet to write for since he was the next generation of the Hughes. I think the one that was protrayed the best(written the best) was Bailey Chase's version. Although I floved Dylan Bruce as Chris.

• Members

Your right he should have returned years ago, he got out of jail years ago!! -__- he is lurking out there somewhere I just know it. I would love if he came back (would accept a recast, but I really would love if Sam Page reprised the role instead). Bring back Leo and Vanessa to and reunite that whole clan. Have them all interact with Kendall, David, & Greenlee again and things could be very interesting.

Archived