Y&R Colin/Cane spoiler

• Members

Colin/Cane - Colin is using the name Colin Atkinson but he's really Cane's father.

Cane is freaked the truth will come out when Colin gets himself invited to dinner at Jill's house.

Colin pushes Cane's buttons in front of the family since no one knows their secret.

Colin shows a photo of Samantha, and explains she's someone that both he and Cane know.

In private, Colin wants Cane to return to Australia and the life he left behind.

Otherwise he'll expose all Cane's lies.

The reveal of who Samantha is will let viewers understand why Cane left his previous life.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Cane left Australia because he tattled on the evil cattle rustlers. The more they try to explore Cane's backstory the more I get annoyed by him.

I think they would be good together too, but unfortunately the show won't actually give them a story; unless it's Collin fooling Jill.

• Members

I'm interested! :wub: I love this spoiler they are not only chem testing Colin and Jill, but Colin and the Chancellor mansion.

I hope he looks right at home in that living room, he needs to be a permanent resident. It's either Colin and Jill, or the estate will be taken over by Kevin, Heather, and Jana. UGH.

I'm numb to Jill being discarded, they have trashed her so badly this year that I've stopped listening to that nonsense. When Jess utters dialog Jill would never say I just ignore it. I can't imagine they would have her dumped again, there is no drama left in that story, kicking a dead horse is worse than boring. And who would Colin end up with? If he's anything like Scorpio, Ashley and Nikki would be too boring for him.

• Members

William Russ was wonderful, I never saw/(or at least noticed him) before in my life but he was like breath of fresh air. He passed with flying colors. I was totally thrown when they re-cast him. I wasn't on the internet at that time and it was the third shocking punch in the gut, (Brad, then Colleen, and now the new guy who loved Jill), I had to start reading spoilers to protect myself.

SN Tucker is a fail. He's too moody for Y&R. I guess he must have lots of issues and inner turmoil, but hope I never find out what they are, because I just don't care. He feels like a depressed version of Victor to me, and I see enough Victor.

Tristan has an outgoing charisma like Russ, so he could work. If TPTB were looking for soap vet with fans and a gentlemanly charisma they aren't going to do any better. Even if the writing sucks Jess and Tristan may be able to make it fun. I am going to remain optimistic as long as possible.

• Members

I think today's Y&R is very moody. He's just extraneous because Tucker is a pointless character, especially with Victor around. He mainly exists to showcase ShefferRauch misogyny.

Anyway, I hope you're right and that Tristan will help bring something positive to Y&R. They could certainly use it.

Archived