AMC - Wednesday Dec 8, 2010

• Members

celebritiesattendnhlwin.jpg

Zach's not dead. He just ditched Kendall to go watch the Red Wings

Amanda on Kendall dealing with Zach's death: "This doesnt make any sense. How does one get over this?" Why dont you volunteer your husband so we can all find out

Kendall is talking to Tad about Zach's father killing Dixie. So Im guessing we are ignoring the retcon from last year when it was revealed that someone else killed her?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO!

Im just warning everyone that didnt watch the episode, skip it. NOTHING happens. Nothnig advances any plot, no characterization and the episode was completetly skippable. Unless you are a fan of Zach's and want to hear people gush about him for any hour, just do yourself a favor and not even bother watching. One of the most boring episodes in a while

• Members

We dont know. It was brought up to give Tad and JR a motive to kill Adam which made no sense since the show never followed up with them as potential suspects when Stuart died. It was dropped then and the person who was trying to kill Babe was never revealed

• Members

Cheap - thanks for the advice. I'll definitely fast-forward through it tonight. I am so over Zach. Were there a lot of flashbacks?

Antoyne - Alexander Cambias came back for a few episodes last year and announced that he was guilty of all those murders except one... Dixie's. So then they made it seem like the mystery person who killed Dixie was the mystery person who killed Stuart (during that whole storyline). Well, once we found out Adam killed Stuart, the whole Dixie/Alexander thing was totally dropped. Tad and JR had no more interest in finding out the truth. It was sad, weird, and frustrating (being a Dixie fan). I wonder if it all came about because they were luring Cady McClain back, but never sealed the deal?

Ohhh yeah, I forgot the Babe part of it. Ugh, so frustrating!

• Members

I dont think there were any flashbacks. If there were, I missed them

Yep, those pancakes were originally meant for Babe's mouth but Dixie decided to sneak a taste. The killer was origianlly trying to get rid of Babe. I hated how they brought that story back up with no plan on resolving it

• Members

I know this doesn't have anything to do with today's episode, but I don't know where else to put it.... I was thinking about Erica shooting David and how she acted like a zombie. Erica explained that she shot David to protect Ryan. Huh? No, not true! She shot David to murder him, not to save Ryan's life. She actually endangered Ryan by shooting David. That bullet could have easily gone right through David and into Ryan. If she had truly only wanted to save Ryan's life, she would have simply told David she had a gun and was going to shoot if he didn't back off. She said she shot him because he was going to throw Ryan over the edge of the building. It didn’t look anything like that to me. They just happened to be at the edge and he was pinning him down by his throat, not trying to push him over. Also, he didn’t have the gun. Everybody is such an exaggerator when it comes to David.

Archived