DAYS: Ken Corday Interview

• Members

Yes.

Missys acting always got worse when she was with him.

Jennifer doesnt need a man, not now or anytime soon. She has enough going on in her family to support them. Nathan has drama, Maggie/Victor/Viv, Hope is prison & Bope, plus her old pal Carly could use a friend right now. Also, let her run the Horton Foundation at the hospital.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think you have to look at her work overall and I agree with the ones who think Jack is not in the best interests of Jennifer. And if you're suggesting her work was less-than from '04-'06, I think it's also important to remember Melissa had mentally checked out of Days before she actually left (and I'm not sure how to rate the writing for her).

Either way, she's got more potential NOT hooked in a relationship at this point.

• Members

Jack may not be the best man for Jennifer, but MA is definitely the best partner for Missy and viceversa. She keeps him grounded when he gets too theatric and he chalenges her and keeps her on her toes. And when the script allows it their comedy timing and coordination is just erfect. When Jack is not around Jennifer is usually just nice, but passive sweet woman men are desperate to be with. She loses her inner fire. I really don´t think there was a period where Missy was more chalenged and Jennifer more popular than from 1989 to 1991 during J/J´s gold days.

• Members

^^ Mmmmm I don't know that I can agree completely with that. Jennifer was always fiesty and quite a handful as a teen. I think she did mellow and Jack brought a spark to her, but then she grew up and he didn't and it was hard to watch them. I think anything is possible with Jennifer without Jack, and being close to both Carly and Hope is bound to be interesting.

Archived