AMC - Tuesday 11/2/10

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am I wrong to say that MN does nothing for me in the role of Cooney and that I don't feel anything from him except boredom and his sitting around here just biding his time until he gets some new gig somewhere? I don't care about the character or his many issues or the boring whining he does every day. This whole new patriarch of PV has fallen flat for me especially since he is supposed to be a Courtlandt and is nothing like my beloved Palmer in any sense of the word. :( He doesn't have a drop of chemistry with SL either. Asher is an ass. Thats about all I get from him too though he is hot. Send them back to the mountains of Pigeon Holler and let's move on already. :blink:

I loved the ad-lib by Erica to Jack yesterday about his being prepared for the case and besides he has a cute butt. WW expression was priceless :wub::wub: They should just write comedy for SL/WW and let them have fun.

I can't get enough of JR/Annie :wub:

The witch is still in costume. That outfit is perfect for her and she should be wearing it every day. :lol:

• Members

JR & Annie were great today! I loved Grannyboring finally getting what she deserves and Annie celebrating it with her BFF Amanda.

I actually don't mind Caleb, I just don't think he's wasted because he has no chemistry with either Erica or Krystal. I like Asher and I think he has a future with Colby.

I also loved Erica/Jack yesterday.

ITA that Krystal should wear that costume everyday because it suits her so well! :lol:

• Members

Amanda and Annie are so refreshing together! I love them as BFF's! MCE and CS are close in real life, I bet they enjoy working together like this. I really hope we get even more of these two interacting. They have so much in common.

The Asher/Caleb/Erica stuff was good. Loving the pace, I was getting sick of it before because it felt like it was dragging and was going to take forever. But i'm surprised at how quickly things are moving. And as much as I can't stand Caleb these days, omg I thought Michael Nouri gave a great performance today...I felt Caleb's pain!!

One thing that's really irking me, this whole thing with Sonia. So she died in a mine explosion?? Uhm, yeah I don't think so. I am positive that Tad met with her earlier this year off-screen. I'm hoping AMC is going to reveal soon that she's really alive. I hope Tad catches wind of this soon and tells everyone that he met with her. Otherwise, AMC is re-writing history again and I will not be happy! angry.gif

Annie laugh.gif she is the best. Loved her web of lies! She was hilarious today! I was LMAO during that whole scene she had with Krystal and Marissa. It was perfect. Highlight was when she said Emma wanted to dress up as Lady Gaga in the meat dress. ROTFL.

• Members

I loved today's episode! MCE's comedic touches were spot-on, and her scenes with JY were rocking, as usual. I think they both suppressed chuckles (although MCE did a half-grin) when discussing Annie's past with 'handcuffs'.

I hate Caleb, but today, MN did an outstanding job. He was no longer Caleb -- he went to some deep dark place as MN and that's what I saw. His pain oozed off my screen. Best performance I've seen in daytime in a long time!

• Members

Some awesome lines from the epi.

JR: "Dammit Cortlandt! I'm gonna kill you "

Colby: "I don't even want to know"

Annie: "Matching werewolves is that not cutest thing you ever heard in your life ! :lol:"

Annie: "They can take a few snap shots in thier costumes, have some candy, and everybody's happy" *while stuffing candy in her mouth* :lol:

JR: "Don't make this uglier than what you already have" :wub:

Archived