Survivor 12: Panama - Exile Island

KMan101

• Members

I'm sick of Exile Island too. It has been pretty good but last year the preview looked a lot better than it has come to be. To me Exile Island has not been that bad. The premise of being on an Island all by yourself sounded just terrible, but I think too much of the hardship of it or something was edited out. It still doesn't even seem to be as hard as the last season was (the trek through the jungle and all).

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree Danny. I'ved loved a lot of it, but at lot of it is just meh. This (besides ASS) is really the only season I've ever LOVED a recap episode! Totally random, but whatever ...

And one more thing to add to Terry being a sore loser, that we WEREN'T show:

Sally Schumann:

• Members

So sad Cirie lost...but glad she won the free ride!

I can't believe Danielle won immunity and landed in the final 2. I knew it didn't matter who she picked, she'd be the loser. Anyone notice she didn't spell Aras or Terry's name right....

Glad that Aras won - I like the kid. He's been cocky sometimes in the beginning, but overall I liked him.

Anyone really get a warm feeling from Shane at the reunion? I grew to like the guy when it was all said and done!

Ok Exile Island could have been WAY better. The show had potential - I loved the Exile Island part, the 4 tribes in the beginning, and the hidden immunity idol. But under the circumstances of how the game was playing out - the season ended up kinda sucking. If Shane wasn't there - it would have been boring!

The 4 tribe thing didn't last as long as it should have. The hidden immunity idol never got used. The good tribe just got picked off - it wasn't too fair and lots of my favorites were out first. If things were different, this season could have been so much better. Hopefully next season, Cook Islands, is a little more spicey. The previews didn't give too many secrets away, which was a little disappointing.

• Members

Exile Island will go down as one of my least favorites. I guess I will go down as the one and only who wanted Cirie to lose. That was the best part of the night for me. I just never got on the Cirie band wagon I guess. Before I have always seemed to like America's sweetheart - esp the year America fell in love with Rupert - but this time it didn't happen for me.

I did grow to like Shane more and glad that he told both Aras and Danielle off. I didn't really care who won in the end but did want Aras just simply because I appreciated that he played the week DAnielle sat out and ate the cheeseburger.

The only vote Danielle had guaranteed was Bruce's - that was so funny. He would have voted for her even if she had been against Terry.

• Members

No Thanks. All Stars 1 was horrible. As much as I love Cirie, Sally & Danielle I'd rather see 16 new strangers every season.

But I really won't be surprised if Cirie shows up ala another season. Rupert & Stephenie both did what's stopping them doing it with Cirie. (I could also see them getting her husband to play)

• Members

Ew.

No All-Stars 2!

Just say NO ...

I loved Exile Island. Hands down one of my favorite seasons. Great characters and a semi satisfying winner. Aras took control of Casaya, kept his alliance in tact, and kicked ass in challenges. But in looking back, Danielle made several more moves than Aras did. Either way, this goes down as a great season, IMO.

• Members

The only reasons All Stars sucked was because Romber dominated. I blame the stupidity of the All Stars more than the concept or the show. Before the final five, All Stars ROCKED!!!!

I'd LOVE another!

• Members

Actually ... lmao. I wouldn't mind another All Stars. If done right with the right players.

But I was just wondering ... is DAYS a good luck charm for winners or WHAT?

First contract/dayplayer/recurring Brian Heidik wins Thailand and now Macdonald Carey's grandson wins Exile Island!

• Members

I am so disappointed :( - I really wanted Terry to win the million. But as soon as I saw what the challenge was I knew that Danielle would win. No way would Aras and Terry be able to balance on those little water platforms longer than Danielle. It was kind of anticlimatic for me.

Danielle was true to the end. Hemming and hawing and eventually screwing Terry for the third time. I don't think anyone on Casaya ever kept their word to Terry. If Terry had voted for her instead of Cirie, she would have been gone.

I am just glad Danielle didn't win - though if Terry couldn't win, I wish Cirie had - she deserved it more than Aras. So glad that she won the car.

Archived