AMC: Monday, November 1, 2010

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It took long enough for Ryan to enter the Zendall sphere. One thing worse than the two of them fighting is the three of them fighting

Greenlee go away. Really did she need to stay there wtih Madison? Of course she didnt realize how insensitive she was being and how she was making things worse. Greens' hair looked horrible on top of it

• Members

Why is JR playing nice with the Carey whores? JR was also ALOT dirtier when he foguth wtih Babe. This battle with Marissa is a joke bc he is being very tame and really has done little to actually hurt or fight her for AJ. He was drugging Babe, plotting to kill her, blackmailing...etc... Krystal painting him out to be this evil guy is ridiculous bc what is he doing to Marissa? Nothing. All he wants to do is see and be with his son and if he wanted to, he could get alot nastier, but he isnt

• Members

Wow. Today I got a "live" look at KWAK in her Halloween costume. That slutty witch garb really suited her perfectly.

Erica was awesome today. Loved that little grin as she answered the phone and said, "Chandler residence. This is Erica Kane!"

The wardrobe people must hate the Colby actress. That outfit she's sporting is so fugly. But at least it's better than that figure skater look she donned a week or 2 ago.

I liked that Madison pulled away from Ryan's hug (BARF!) and stated abruptly, "This is NOT another rescue!"

• Members

She was smart and had a personality when she first came on the show. Then she started hanging out with Randi. Need I say more? Aside from that, her only female interactions came from Greenlee and Kendall. All it took was 5 minutes with Annie to knock some sense into her and realize she's better than all the crap they dish out. Good for her pulling away from Ryan bc she's finally starting to learn what Annie did. Ryan is NOT all that

• Members

Loved the Erica/JR scenes! Erica was hilarious. I'm glad she stumbled upon that file. Things are getting a little interesting now. I liked the ending with Caleb & Asher. Finally things are moving along. Today's episode wasn't bad, I liked the feel of it...

rolleyes.gif at Caleb whipping out his handy dandy hand cuffs and putting them on JR. Who does that? I really can't stand him. I didn't even mind Krystal that much, it was just Caleb...he is so annoying.

The Chandler Enterprises set looks great. Finally!

Greenlee was extra annoying today. You so could tell that she was secretly happy that Ryan and Madison broke up. She couldn't wait to go tell Zach and Kendall.

Zach/Kendall...they were great today but Kendall really left me scratching my head. She is limiting herself so much. Is she really just going to stay at home with the boys while Zach is gone?? That's how it seemed. I doubt she will really do that. Actually I think she'll either keep that promise, or she'll be the first person to arrive at the trial the next morning or somewhere where Ryan/Greenlee are. But what I'm trying to say is I find it very pathetic how she isn't thinking about Fusion at all. Why doesn't she go to the offices and work overtime? She is the boss there and the writer's could really do a lot with that. Greenlee can't be there right now, so why isn't Kendall holding the fort and taking charge? Call up Amanda, Randi, & Natalia and do a photo shoot. Something! She does not need to be sitting at home waiting for Zach, or sticking to Ryan and Greenlee's arses. The writer's really need to balance out her life more.

• Members

What in FOCKERY is this!!!

These Carey whores and Ms. 13 last names..breaking and entering, illegal search and seizure, what Caleb did handcuffing JR, unlawful restraint, that could also be considered holding a person captive.

JR IMO is going soft on these Careys b/c he's trying to prove he's good, IMHO F-CK THEM ALL JR! Burn them, BURN THEM! :angry:

SMUG BASTARDS!

Sidenote I like Asher w/ Colby, I really do.

GreenMe STFU and I hope what Madison said comes back to her. Ryan is always trying to rescue a damsel, he will continue that cycle and hopefully GreenMe will feel how other women have felt.

Poor Madison, she really did love him. Not fake, or going through the motions, she really did, SG > BA's break up reactions.

• Members

Had a decent script even with all the Zach/Kendall/Rylee nonsense. Kate Hall at least played up the hero complex insanity of Ryan and I liked Madie saying not to rescue her, etc. I did like how quickly they're moving forward with the Asher Caleb stuff.

I know R likes to complain, and it's fair enough to not enjoy the show, but besides the writers' names, I don't see how or why this is a P&G take on AMC--nothing feels P&G particularly to me. :blink:

• Members

I honestly like Michael Nouri/Caleb. What I dislike is the lack of many other Cortlandts, the fact that the character has a vendetta on Adam after David Canary has been pushed off the show - how anticlimactic is that? - and the tired old rehashing of "Evil JR vs. Good Careys," with a potentially just-as-bland Marissa on the way. No one's gonna root for Marissa, period.

Also, Colby is a man. I've said it before and it's still valid. That chick is a man.

Edited to add - honestly, the Caleb/Adam anticlimax feud with one party missing is a David Kreizman GL trademark. He did that [!@#$%^&*] all the time with missing actors or characters, wrote stories around them as if they might come back at any moment to give the thing purpose (Is Phillip back? No. Will Ed come to save Holly from Sebastian? No.). At GL I thought it was because he genuinely hoped to lure the actors back for the stories, and I suspect he might have been hoping to do the same with DC here.

Archived