AMC: Monday, November 1, 2010

• Members

Cheap I know Jake/Amanda have a big SL coming up (which I have no doubts will be worth watching from what I hear), I'm saying before that. The interest wasn't there. That was a problem. Did you know Rylee week got more viewers than Jake and Amanda's wedding week? that sure as hell is not a good thing.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA. Maybe I could have liked Cooney pitted against Adam but Adam would never put up with the incesant whining that Cooney does. That's why Sonia ran to Adam, IMO. I don't blame her. Waaah this and waaahh that is too much to take from any man. ^_^ If they would let SL/WW do comedy, that would be great. Loved her cute butt comment to him today and his reaction. That had to be an ad-lib :lol: BTW I happen to agree with her :wub:

ITA about MN/BE's chemistry, though I do despise KWAK and probably could never root for her in a any pairing.

• Members

I think Susan Lucci may opt to go recurring for two reasons. She is miserable not being near her family. She goes to LA and tapes a bunch of shows and then runs back to NY to her family. Her husband is also having some health issues (he is older than her) and if that continues, she will never let him travel like this. She will want him close to his family on the East coast so she may go recurring so she can only work certain times of the year. .

• Members

I don't know, unless her children live right around the corner, I can't see how her time with her family would be THAT different from a lot of parents/grandparents across the country. But I do see how annoying it must have been when Liza moved back east and suddenly all of the AMC action was headed out west. It's funny how at first she was always taking about ABC's "great vote of confidence in the show" and now it's "we all went kicking and screaming." :lol: If she does go recurring, I think it'll be on paper only. I'm not so sure that she or ABC would want the world to know that AMC's (daytime's!) biggest star went recurring, that's a real downer from a longtime fan/PR standpoint. We'd sooner accept that she was infirm and "making less appearances" than hear that she contractually had one foot off the boat.

But I do agree that with her and her husband's ages, grandchildren and all, these were the twilight years they were looking forward to spending with a lighter load, not hopping 5 hour flights every couple of weeks.

Archived